No announcement yet.

jacobs chuck parts

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • jacobs chuck parts

    Does anyone know where I could find parts for a keyless jacobs chuck? The chuck is 1/32 to 1/2 and there is the letters HPT on it.I think that's the letters cause someone gouged a line right thru them. I've checked all the usual catalogs but didn't find anything like this one. The part I need is the part that holds the jaws and moves up and down when you turn the body. Thanks, Joe.

  • #2
    You might try MSC 1-800-645-7270. The catalog lists parts for Jacobs chucks. They may be able to non-catalog parts for you. Positive it is a Jacobs chuck? Any Jacobs chuck that I have seen has some numbers involved with the model number.
    Paying Attention Is Not That Expensive.


    • #3
      Might mot be worth it...

      Rebuild parts for a BB Jacobs I have are such a proportion of the typical "on-sale" cost of a new one, that it has sat un-repaired for several years.

      Keep eye on ball.
      Hashim Khan