OT..small tailgate hoist..HF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT..small tailgate hoist..HF

Getting sick of using ramps/dolly for some of the items I move, found this little hoist at HF. 500lb capacity, hooks into hitch, only weights 140lbs, 200$ down from 400$ shipping was 9 bucks to Rhode island. Will give you a review when I get it.
    scott

link
    http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/cta...emnumber=47591

[This message has been edited by plastikosmd (edited 04-28-2005).]
    "Good judgment comes from experience, and often experience comes from bad judgment" R.M.Brown

My shop tour www.plastikosmd.com

Can your truck handle the weight at the attachement point, or will it bend or buckle?

I want to know also, I could use this.

Jerry

Comment

I have a class III hitch, and weight should not be an issue, also there is a folding bracket if you look closely in pictures that add support on lift. will let you know once I give it a try but looks like a nice little unit
      scott
      "Good judgment comes from experience, and often experience comes from bad judgment" R.M.Brown

My shop tour www.plastikosmd.com

Comment

i've also been wondering about those lifts. definitely post back with a review.

andy b.
        The danger is not that computers will come to think like men - but that men will come to think like computers. - some guy on another forum not dedicated to machining

Comment

Working...
        X