Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OT: The estrogen is so thick I could cut it with a knife!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by pgmrdan:

Some very interesting comments coming up on this thread.

If only I knew at 14 years of age what I know now.
    </font>
    Hear, hear! I can remember fondly the days when any girl with boobs was old enough. Now all those stunning young &lt;19 year olds are being wasted on ignorant young men.

OTOH, I'm pretty lucky with my wife, although her pet name for me is "asshole". She has given me the run of the basement, where the only finished room is a full bath. The rest is tools and toys. Oh, and the in-laws live 12 time zones from us.

-M
    The curse of having precise measuring tools is being able to actually see how imperfect everything is.

Comment

wirecutter,there ain'ty a gauldang thing wrong with bein an A-hole.Wifey and I are workin on 25.....one thing we both totally agree on is "all men are A-holes,and all women are B*tches"....its the whole Venus and Mars thing.Me and my compatriots sit around yammerin to no end about how the B*tch is sooo stupid she does ______,and likewise the girls sit around arguing "my husband is a bigger A-hole than yours!"Best of luck,BW

Comment

Yeah, it's kinda funny how the whole a-hole thing got started. I hurt her feelings one time when we were just married (8 years ago), and she muttered it under her breath as the tears were starting. It was so unlike her, and after we made up (oohhhh yeaaaaah), it became a big joke.

Funny thing, though. Whenever someone calls me that, I just can't get upset about it.

The curse of having precise measuring tools is being able to actually see how imperfect everything is.

Comment

Man,I've got to go to sleep!But heres a for instance(remember,the B*tch is outta town)..the POS work truck is juuuuust about dead in the water,clutchly speaking,I've got maybe one or two startups/shifts before the MFer goes belly up....Calmly ask wifey poo to move Mustang so I can gain access to service bay(everything being PC dontcha know),the B***H is soo stupid she can't figure out which way to back the GT out....duh...."why not just back the POS into the lake dear?"....."H*ll,the kids got more sense than you have when it comes to driving a vehicle"......"Let's see,if I said that the car was some sort of underpriveledged,can't get a life kinda car,you'd make an inteligent decision",but seeing as I need the POS simply outta the effin way,there seems to be a problem?

Yeah,yeah,we mused over it a bit......she knows her driving skills SUCK MAJOR....and I know my cognitive communication skills leave a little bit to be desired...........the Mustang got moved.....the clutch got fixed...and life goes on.Don't sweat the minors,BW.

Comment

Welder I worked with said if there was a third sex on earth women would be out of a job
            I just need one more tool,just one!

Comment

Hullo pgmrdan,
              Older and not much wiser we are. Youth is wasted on kids.
              The ladies are alright if you let them rule their part of the kingdom. What really gets me going is the sly attempts to infiltrate the workshop and turn it into some sort of long term storage space. you know what I mean.Baskets of drying gladiola bulbs left on the pristine drawing bench.The filing cabinet fron the ladies institute taking up space better suited to the power hacksaw.
              The infiltration rate is steady and only constant patrolling and a bit of H& I will keep it in check.
              Keep the flag flying.
              bobby.
              boef

Comment

David that Barber chair had should be better than the dentist chair, it is wider than the dentist chair. Yes, move the chair into the shop and shut down the cnc. The cnc will wait, a nap won't.
                Don\'t ask me to do a dam thing, I\'m retired.
                http://home.earthlink.net/~kcprecision/

Comment

Working...
                X