Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OT: The estrogen is so thick I could cut it with a knife!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BWS
    replied
    pgmrdan,you can come over here and visit for a spell......testosterone hangs heavy here at the estate,the boys sports friends all think this their private club.Always a cpl. extra pimple faced eating machines over,I will say that "their" Premier league futbol(on cable)is cool.The twin's whole soccer team showed up for lunch one day......"huh"?Went through.....over 50 pcs. of fried chicken,2 big bags of salad,25 bake potato's(cheese,SC,bacon,ect),10 litres of sport drink and a cake I made......it was a good cake though(2 sheetcakes trimmed and stacked with major amts. of buttercream icing),should've precut it cause some of those kids must've been raised in barns and think that its some sort of competition to see who can take the biggest pce?You're very welcome to a visit but might want to leave females at home.Later,Bw

Leave a comment:

• Evan
    replied
    Have you ever noticed that men and women both like to watch the young sweaty bouncy etc females? The men are checking out the (imaginary) opportunities, the women are checking out the (imagined) competition.

Leave a comment:

• torker
    replied
    weird...are you talking about the sweaty, jiggly,etc,etc, Brittany that I like to watch?
    Someone told me the other day that she sings too...hmmm, I must have missed that!
    Dan...a secret...if you want to clear the "estrogen" out of the livin room...rip off a big smelly one and blame the dog.

Leave a comment:

• wierdscience
    replied
    I'm assuming this wasn't the scantily clad,sweaty,jiggly Britney?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Dont spill blood unless they invade the workshop.

Leave a comment:

• vinito
    replied
    They certainly are clever.
    You do realise they switched the channel and watched golf after you went outside don't you?

Leave a comment:

• OT: The estrogen is so thick I could cut it with a knife!

I'm in the family room. My wife, daughter, and grandaughter are in the family room watching a special on Britney Spears on VH1. Help!!!

Even though the dog is a male he doesn't count. He's neutered.

I'm out-numbered.

Time to head downstairs to the workshop.

Thank goodness the forecast was wrong and it didn't rain. I got to spend some time outside cutting the grass. I usually hate cutting the grass but not tonight.

Maybe I'll start painting the outside window trim tomorrow night.

How do you guys cope when this happens to you?

Gee! I gotta get out more. If only Lowe's was still open.
Working...
X