A very interesting site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A very interesting site

I guess most of you know of this site ----->>> http://www.asme.org/history/brochure.html but I will post it for anyone who hasn't been there...

The engineering feats accomplished here are nothing short of amazing and breathtaking..I was particualy impressed by the Rocket test bed (Advanced Engine Test Facility at Marshall) with it's 1 inch steel plate flame deflector with over 387 000 5/32 holes in it....I bet they didn't drill them with a chinese drill press..

Great site, it is well worth a few hours to spend there...
    Precision takes time.

Ringer, I've not seen this site. And I still haven't Must be something wrong with the server as it's a "no hit" when I bang it in. Would be very interested to see it, would you mind checking the URL to make sure it went in correctly. I abbreviated it to www.asme.org but it still wouldn't work.

Thanks, Ray........
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Thank you to our families of soldiers, many of whom have given so much more then the rest of us for the Freedom we enjoy.

It is true, there is nothing free about freedom, don't be so quick to give it away.

Comment

I 'googled' asme, and get "American Society of Mechanical Engineers". Clicked on the link from google and get the same error message, so the site is down.
      Guess Ringer looked too hard

Alex
      Alex

Comment

Sorry everyone but it's not working for me also now...It was working last night...
        Precision takes time.

Comment

You guys just are not touching the button hard enough a 8 oz ballpeen hammer is about right. The site worked for me just now.
          Don\'t ask me to do a dam thing, I\'m retired.
          http://home.earthlink.net/~kcprecision/

Comment

Tis working right now, at this very instant.

Comment

Working...
            X