From the ashes redux

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad to see you getting better.
    Your column is also my favorite, and I have even learned a thing or two or three.

My best to you Forrest.
    Don\'t ask me to do a dam thing, I\'m retired.
    http://home.earthlink.net/~kcprecision/

Comment

Get well soon,somebody has to keep us straight
      I just need one more tool,just one!

Comment

Best wishes for a complete and rapid recovery Forrest.
        THAT OLD GANG 'O MINE

Comment

Forrest: I'm glad to hear you are on the mend. Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Your friend in Oregon, Tim
          I cut it off twice; it's still too short
          Oregon, USA

Comment

Hang in there Forrest. Amen Gator!

-SD:

Comment

Forrest,

I hope that you have a full and complete recovery.

FWIW, my mother had a stroke about 8 years ago and recovered just about all of her faculties, though it took several months of gradual progress. Attitude had a lot to do with her recovery and you seem to have plenty of that. She still lives on her own, drives wherever she wants, and takes several vacations a year with family. Plays a mean game of bridge, too.

I visit her much more often than I used to and am glad to still have the opportunity.

Best wishes, Mike
              Mike Henry near Chicago

Comment

Strokes suck. Don't do that again! My Mom had one a few eyars ago. She was bad enough that the Dr's had us look into homes and such. Then one day she just woke up. It took a few months before she wasn't foggy but these days is her same old self.

Glad to hear you're in better shape. Keep moving in that direction. Us kids need you to hang around a while longer and fill us in on how it's really done.

Be well.

John

------------------
                Pursue Excellence and the rest will follow.
                Pursue Excellence and the rest will follow.

Comment

GOD BLESS FOREST GET REALLY FIT SOON ALISTAIR
                  Please excuse my typing as I have a form of parkinsons disease

Comment

Nice to hear you are doing well Forrest. Don't slack off on the rehab cause there's plenty of chips that ain't hit the floor yet ! Ray.........
                    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                    Thank you to our families of soldiers, many of whom have given so much more then the rest of us for the Freedom we enjoy.

It is true, there is nothing free about freedom, don't be so quick to give it away.

Comment

Hey,
                      Only a bump in the road to get you realligned. A short time and you will be better than before! Give em Hell Fred

Comment

Comment

God Speed Forrest!

John B
                          John B

Comment

Glad to hear you are getting along well. I'm sure you will make a complete recovery, can't think of anything that would keep a guy like you down for long.

When my wife was 36 I watched her have a have stroke, very strange thing to see. As she was speaking to me her speech became disjointed and then she could not speak, she was unable to read, couldn't remember her name. Happily she made a complete recovery in a few short months. She later told me that what was happening was she knew what she wanted to say but could not make the words.

So it ain't the end of the world as you seem to have the right attitude, KEEP IT.

------------------
                            Paul G.
                            Paul G.

Comment

May God speed your recovery. I had no idea you was ailing.

Comment

You are in my prayers Forrest. Glad to see you are on the road to recovery.

Comment

Working...
                                X