Parts for Victor Regulators?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parts for Victor Regulators?

Are individual parts available for Victor regulators? I need a T-handle adjuster and the seal that goes around it.

Have you tried calling Victor yet?

http://www.victortorch.com/

877-387-2531

Comment

Hey Ken,you know what size thread you need? I got plenty of dead ducks laying around,a Tee-handle is yours for the shipping.

What seal???? There isn't supposed to be one around the tee-handle threads.Or do you mean the case seal where the two halves of the body come together?If that's it I may have one of those too,let me know.
      I just need one more tool,just one!

Comment

Thanks "D". I think these are the 250 series. I'll have to check the model for sure and the size tommorow. The "seal" is just a teflon(?) ring that snaps in at the top of the adjusting cone. The T-handle threads through it before catching the regulator threads.

Yes, I tried Victor. They'll repair it for about what a new set cost. These came with a bunch of torches & tanks I got at an auction. They look pretty new. I haven't had a chance to drop by a supply shop.

Comment

This is the place I purchased the same parts you need. My regulators are about fourty years old:

Unitech
          809 Frank Street, West Frankfort, IL 62896
          (618) 937-2388

------------------
          Barry Milton
          Barry Milton

Comment

None of my business, just would not wanna see anyone get hurt. It's always been my thought nobody but a licensed technician should work on high pressure gas regulators. You prolly are not working on the "critical" section but just incase some one thinks they could. JRouche
            My old yahoo group. Bridgeport Mill Group

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/...port_mill/info

Comment

Working...
            X