Maximat7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maximat7

I use (and misuse) an old very beat-up Emco Maximat7. Does anyone know of a group for this machine? I know there's one for the 8 and the 10.

This is an old baby, but it's all I have. Bought it when I retired, with a 3 jaw and a 4 jaw, set of collets and lots of stripped plastic gears in the milling head for $65, have maybe another 100 in it now.

George

In the books that i have on the EMCO lathe and mill it covers the 7 and 10 in the same book. I know this doesn't answer you question on group but I would think that either of the groups would be a good resource. Do you have a specific question that you need answered about the lathe? I have a V10 with a milling attachment and lots of accessories.

Joe

Comment

The Maximat 7 is a fine machine with hardened ways and accurate spindle. The Yahoo "8x18" group has Compact 8 and similar sized machines although you're better off sticking with the Maximat Super 11 group. The 7 has much in common (though not direct parts swaps) with the other gearheads, the Maximat 8.4, 8.6, 10 and 11.

To repeat Joe, any specific questions or needs? Den

Comment

Working...
      X