New to the form

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to the form

Hello all, This is my first post on this forum.I am an amature at machining but a pretty good fabricator. I manufacture a line of motorcycle performance parts and in the past I have built most parts or subbed out what I couldnt do to get the results I wanted such as anodizing and some machining. I recently purchaced a Rong fu rf31 mill and some general tooling such as a 6" vise, parallels,DRO,Test indicator and so fourth wich should get me started chipping metal in hopes a sub out less.So please bare with me and all of my stupid questions that are most probably old topic around here. Thanks Rick.

Rick, welcome to the board and good luck with your machining. Ask your questions and they will be answered.

Joe

Comment

Welcome to the board,

We all have learned alot from being here, you will learn quickly who to listen to, and who is full of it.

Comment

Welcome aboard, I will just echo the statements of WJ and IOWOLF.

Comment

Welcome to the board. If you're interested in machineing you made it to the right board. I haven't seen many questions that weren't given good answers.

Just curious as to what your experiance level might be. Have you built any flame throwers yet? (Don't answer that! Just a tangent from recent thread that you might have missed!) Again, welcome aboard.
          Ray...........
          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
          Thank you to our families of soldiers, many of whom have given so much more then the rest of us for the Freedom we enjoy.

It is true, there is nothing free about freedom, don't be so quick to give it away.

Comment

Welcome aboard. I'm a newbie myself. This is a real goldmine. Put aside a few hours and read a bunch of the archive threads. Lots of good info and some good laughs too.

Comment

Welcome aboard!

Don't listen to Wolf; We're all full of it! Some just more than others.

There's a diverse group of folks here and that's what I like about this site. The main aim is changing metal to look like something. Whether it's machining, casting, fabricating, shaping or plating there seems to be a lot of knowlegable people that are willing to share their experiences.

Comment

WELCOME!
                Uh, some of my experiences should not be shared, then the world will be a far better place.

[This message has been edited by PSD KEN (edited 06-30-2005).]

Comment

Howdy Rick, welcome aboard. Good to have another motorcycle maniac here.
                  Smitty.... Ride Hard, Die Fast

Comment

Hey Bikenut,your not the same as the bikenut on the ZRXOA board are you? If not what kinda bikes are ya into?

Comment

Working...
                    X