Air pistol drawings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air pistol drawings

Has any one see a set of shop drawings to build air pistols from? I checked the archives but only found some very impressive photos.

What type do you want to build? C02, pump,pcp,or spring piston.

Comment

IOWOLF:

I'm looking to build a spring and piston type. I had a beautiful pistol years ago called a Webly. I would like to build somthing like it with a bit more power.

Comment

I have owned a few Weblys, they are a simple design, but to build a spring gun you really need to know what you are doing they are dangerous, there have been as many accidents takeing them apart as getting shot with them. Most homebrew airguns are now co2 useing paint ball gun tanks,or pcp thats 3000# not for the novice, not that you are but powder burners and air guns are way different.

Comment

A pump up pistol is safer and much more powerful, plus it does not have piston recoil.
          There are good plans for a pump air pistol in the August, 1942 Mechanix Illustrated. Most libraries have it on microfilm.
          Today we carve our own omens Leonidas at Thermopylae

Comment

Snipers during Napaleons time used Air rifles with a spherical ball of compressed air on the stock.

I think they regressed since then.

David

Comment

Working...
            X