Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

sb lathe on ebay -ends today, only 1 bid?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sb lathe on ebay -ends today, only 1 bid?

seems reasonable for what is offered. Free shipping in USA.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...526425725&rd=1

Rick.

Looks like a good buy and his feedback is good. Free shipping is almost too good to be true. That alone is worth several hundred, depending on where you are. He could make five times as much if he parted it out. And tooling is included.

Wish I had found a deal like that when I was buying.

Paul A.
    Paul A.
    SE Texas

And if you look REAL close at an analog signal,
    You will find that it has discrete steps.

Comment

If the item is a really good deal, then I bet all of the bidding will happen within 5-10 seconds of the end of the auction.

-Adrian

Comment

I would imagine he made a mistake and forgot to mention shipping. He won't end up with much if it sells for 500 and pays for shipping across country.
        Michael

Comment

I don't think you can ship that USPS PP or UPS Ground...well in one piece that is anyway. Just stupid ebay's cookied defaults from his last listing.

Yep last 2-5 sec's will be fun.
          Wow... where did the time go. I could of swore I was only out there for an hour.

Comment

Hmmm.., it says "FREE - US Postal Service Parcel Postآ® (within United States)
            Other shipping services available"

Can that be shipped USPS parcel post?
            Lynn (Huntsville, AL)

Comment

No it can't. It's too long and to heavy.
              Free software for calculating bolt circles and similar: Click Here

Comment

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Evan:
                No it can't. It's too long and to heavy.</font>
                Maybe he can cut it into smaller pieces and send Parcel Post.

There's almost 400 hits on the item. I agree on last few seconds being interesting. Should be a "tsunami" of activity. (Been wanting to use that word for a while now.

Regards.........Rodg
                RPease

Comment

Kinda makes me wish I'd bid on it, even though I have a perfectly good lathe already. I hope it's "one of us" that got it.

Comment

Without a quick change it sold for about the right money.A q/c is worth $500.
                    IMHO

Comment

I wouldn't bet two cents on the shipping being free, especially since he says "available for pickup or will ship anywhere".

The final selling price is O.K., probably more than it would have sold for at a local auction. Not having the QC is a pain.

------------------
                      Barry Milton
                      Barry Milton

Comment

Just like mine, except it has more flaking on it. Mine also was missing most of the change gears. Payed 475$ for it. Its in the ball park.

Comment

Working...
                        X