R134a

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R134a

Where do you buy a do it yourself R134 A airconditioning fill kit in Ontario Canada.

What! no propane?

THAT OLD GANG 'O MINE

Comment

Mexico
      Free software for calculating bolt circles and similar: Click Here

Comment

No i changed my mind on the propane idea. It kind off sounded stupid. I still need to convert to 134 a though. Any suggestions where to get hold of a kit.

Comment

Here on the left coast any parts store has 'em

Comment

On second thought, that's the compatible refrig lube. Haven't seen any blowoff cans of 134A
            although I haven't had to look for it.

Comment

Have you checked your local auto parts stores? In the US, except for a few Northern states, the kits are available to anyone. I don't know what the Canada laws are.

I will say one thing though--The price of 134a has quadupled since last year. I used to get it for $3.50/12oz. can. It now cost $14+/can. Bulk is a little cheaper but you have to buy 30lb. tanks.

Comment

$232 or thereabouts for a thirty pound can at Sam's Wholesale yesterday.
                David from jax
                A serious accident is one that money can't fix.

Comment

That's a pretty good price! A few months ago it over $400 for the same tank. Seems the prices are comming down. I just found I can get the cans locally for $9 now.

Comment

Working...
                  X