OT: Kayak/Back from Vacation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: Kayak/Back from Vacation

The wife and I are back from vacation now.. I ended up getting a Wilderness Systems 145T twin/single instead of two singles.. It worked out good because we spent a lot of time fishing in it because it was so comfortable.. Also notice the 3 Phase seats (Phase3) they were calling my name too

Wilderness Systems Pamlico 145T:

Very nice Phase3 seats with full adjustments:

My wife sitting in front hunting down a turtle:

The turtle is trying to high-five me I think:

The Pamlico 145T turned out to be perfect for us.. We did a lot of fishing and caught at least a dozzen bass with some shiners. (I forgot to take the camera out). It's a great Kayak.

Here are some photos from the lake I took: http://www.bbssystem.com/vacation/index.html

-Adrian

3 Phase,

“We did a lot of fishing and caught at least a dozzen bass with some shiners. (I forgot to take the camera out). “

Ya right. . . I think the only thing you guys caught was a turtle.

plm

Comment

I'm serious! I took all of those pictures today. We were down there all week and I never bothered with the camera except for today. We tried a little fishing before we left with just lures and didn't catch anything but the other night we had two dozzen shiners and caught at least 12 bass.

We're going down again next weekend if it's nice.. I'll make sure to bring the camera

-Adrian

Comment

Nice pics. I'm glad you found a good boat and had fun.

James

Comment

" they were calling my name too"

Isn't it funny how things like that work out? Years ago I bought an old RC model airplane kit at a swap meet. The kit was for 40% scale version of a late-'20s homebuilt biplane called a Gere Sport. In the box was a copy of the magazine article about building the plane, complete with photos of the original plane.

The tail number on the original plane was N3698. My AMA (Academy of Model Aeronautics) number is 306908. How much of a coincidence is that?? I knew it was meant for me. It turned out to be one of my favorite planes,too.

Roger
          Any products mentioned in my posts have been endorsed by their manufacturer.

Comment

You lucky dog

Comment

Working...
            X