A Heads Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Heads Up

I just got an email from our IT department telling us that we will be switching our Internet Provider services at approximately 3:30 on Friday, the 22nd. Although its expected to go smoothly, the board may be down for 1-3 days, depending on how long it takes for the changes to take affect.

Just a little FYI for everyone
    Craig

[This message has been edited by cfoster (edited 07-19-2005).]

My God Craig,
    How will I cope with the withdrawal symptoms ?

Can you delay it until Tuesday when I take Gert out book buying ?

Loser John, - Formerly known as John S.

Sir John , Earl of Bligeport & Sudspumpwater. MBE [ Motor Bike Engineer ] Nottingham England.

Comment

This gonna hurt?
      - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
      Thank you to our families of soldiers, many of whom have given so much more then the rest of us for the Freedom we enjoy.

It is true, there is nothing free about freedom, don't be so quick to give it away.

Comment

OH sure do it on the week end when we all need it.You know some of us don't drink beer, we must have our vices.

Don't do it I beg you.

Comment

Internet, servers,IT, SMOOTHLY, all in the same sentence??

Comment

IT changes are ALWAYS 'expected to go smoothly'. After almost 30 years experience with IT I know better than to believe it.

Craig, are you in management? (Just kidding!)

Hope to chat with you guys again sometime after Friday. Maybe we'll do okay by meeting on that other board until this one is back.

Comment

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Your Old Dog:
              This gonna hurt?</font>

I believe my doctor will explain it by saying, "You may experience slight discomfort". Then he sets the broken bone with a sharp tug.

Comment

Oh come on man!The very least you guys could do is send us some drugs Just what am I supposed to do this weekend,watch TV? Ohhhh the humanity!
                I just need one more tool,just one!

Comment

OH YEA, And there is going to be 100+*Heat this weekend here in Iowa.

Comment

Hey guys

I know, the timing seems kinda bad, but this change will affect our Internet access here at Village Press as well, which means we won't be able connect to email or our network. Since we couldn't do that right in the middle of the week, they had to do it over a weekend when no one would be here.

Besides, it may not even take three days. That's a worst case scenario. It might get done on Friday.

If anyone gets bored over the weekend, feel free to drop by Cadillac, MI and attend my wedding. Should start around 2:00 if I haven't made a run for it

Craig

Comment

You'll be sooooooorrrrryyyyyyy.........

Sir John , Earl of Bligeport & Sudspumpwater. MBE [ Motor Bike Engineer ] Nottingham England.

Comment

Corngratulations! Wouldn't you be surprised if a bunch of steel toed oily handed guest showed up with their shirt pocket protectors and shop rags hanging out of their pockets!
                        - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                        Thank you to our families of soldiers, many of whom have given so much more then the rest of us for the Freedom we enjoy.

It is true, there is nothing free about freedom, don't be so quick to give it away.

Comment

Craig you better start running and save your sanity. I tell you you are going down for the third time.
                          Don\'t ask me to do a dam thing, I\'m retired.
                          http://home.earthlink.net/~kcprecision/

Comment

Another one bites the dust!

Q: You know why divorces cost so much?
                            A: Because they're worth it!

Again, just kidding.

Congratulations but don't say we didn't warn you.

Comment

Working...
                            X