• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT...Worlds dumbest dog!!! Sheesh!

Too dumb to quit...lol!
    http://www.di-links.com/link1780.html
    I have tools I don't even know I own...

You really need to put a warning on that. I hurt myself from laughing so hard. Poor puppy!

Comment

I wish I was that tenacious.......................I wish I was that good looking too.
      - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
      Thank you to our families of soldiers, many of whom have given so much more then the rest of us for the Freedom we enjoy.

It is true, there is nothing free about freedom, don't be so quick to give it away.

Comment

Sad part is I know people like that
        I just need one more tool,just one!

Comment

Dumb?....Maybe
          Determined?...Most Definately
          Funny?...Not in the least

I hope that the poor animal was given proper medical attention!
          Arbo & Thor (The Junkyard Dog)

Comment

Pit bulls, No brains all braun.

Comment

That hurts looking at it..........
              CCBW, MAH

Comment

"Good judgment comes from experience, and often experience comes from bad judgment" R.M.Brown

My shop tour www.plastikosmd.com

Comment

Bull Terrier, hmm, when you posted this topic I was figuring on seeing a dog jumping into a lava flow.
                  I wonder if that dog got caught into a catch 22. Attacked once, got hurt from the spines, made dog mad, dog attacks again, gets hurt, attacks again...

Comment

This one has either got ya beat or is the closest runner up. This has got to be the most worthless hunting dog around.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y12...rthlessdog.jpg

Caution, critter shanaigans.
                    rock-
                    Civil engineers build targets, Mechanical engineers build weapons.

Comment

Torker,are you offering to pull those tines out of the bull terrier?

------------------
                      Hans
                      Hans

Comment

You need pliers to pull those quills out, don't you? Nasty little barb on the ends.

Comment

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by spope14:
                          That hurts looking at it..........</font>
                          Second that. Dumb or not, I feel for the dog. I'm told the way that's supposed to be handled is to anethetise (sp?) the dog for a couple hours while the vet does the work.

Sucks being you, big guy.

-M

Comment

My dog is not a purebred pittbulldog, he is that stubborn thou.

He learned what "look out" means when I dropped a foot long piece of torched off plate on his head. Now when I say it he backs up and looks around.

When you talk to him, he looks into your eyes. You know kinda like a person does. He understands a lot more than You think.

He was smart enough not to charge the copperhead I posted pictures of. I shot it and he left town. (he don like guns)

David

Comment

Carrol and I agree there is a naked "dead" porcupine somewhere..

Comment

Working...
                              X