If This Kid ISN'T in a Shop Class Somewhere

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If This Kid ISN'T in a Shop Class Somewhere

Then he probably needs to be. At the very least, it'll keep him out of trouble.

[This message has been edited by Neil (edited 08-08-2005).]

Great fun for the whole family,If I were his father I certainly would be proud, One simple demonstration and no more problems with sniveling,whining neigbhors or home owner associations.
    Non, je ne regrette rien.

Comment

Here kitty,kitty,kitty
      I just need one more tool,just one!

Comment

Nothing like posting a picture of yourself grinning like an idiot while holding what the BATFE undoubtedly considers a destructive device that you made yourself. All that remains to be seen is whether he's headed for San Quentin or the Darwin Awards.
        THAT OLD GANG 'O MINE

Comment

Nice to see a kid who isn't sitting on his ass in front of a video screen.

Comment

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Carl:
            [B]Nothing like posting a picture of yourself grinning like an idiot while holding what the BATFE undoubtedly considers a destructive device that you made yourselfB]</font>
            Actually, flame throwers aren't federally regulated items.

Comment

Very nice, I'm gonna have to make that lighter...JRouche
              My old yahoo group. Bridgeport Mill Group

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/...port_mill/info

Comment

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by x39:
                Actually, flame throwers aren't federally regulated items.</font>
                Actually they sell weedburners at Homedepot,it might be the Napalm that's regulated

I just need one more tool,just one!

Comment

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by wierdscience:
                  it might be the Napalm that's regulated </font>
                  Not sure about that, but in this case it doesn't matter, the kid was shooting alcohol.

Comment

I had to get those pic's off my screen real fast when my 10 year old came in from a session of scorching things with a magnifying glass. Soon as he saw those pipes and fittings hes eyes lit up, he was takeing mental smap shots I'm sure. Probably out in the shop building one now. Naa, it's locked up so I'm safe for now. But he loves inventing things.

I hope someone was looking after that kid. He must have had an accomplis taking the pictures etc.

We used to use flame throwers to ignite maze trash after it had been harvested. Just used diesel through a standard weed spray rig, with an lit oily rag as a pilot.

John.

Comment

FIRST, It is a destructive device. Second I would personally call the cops or F/D on him. If he has all that energy to do something,try something not illeagle.

Comment

I just hope to God his dad has family medical insurance for when the "invention" blows up in his kids face and leaves him a toasted crispy critter for life. People too dumb to be scared s--tless by this type of stuff worry me somewhat,but any parent who'd let his kid fool with something like that is living proof of Darwin's theories.

[This message has been edited by pete913 (edited 06-19-2005).]
                        Pete

Comment

Very dangerous what does a kid want in the first place with a flame thrower scarey he needs a pscychiatrist good god what next.Alistair
                          Please excuse my typing as I have a form of parkinsons disease

Comment

Good thing that school is out for the summer or we might be reading about him in the paper or seeing his crime on TV.

Comment

Well, I explained to a guy how to make a home-made nuclear device.

He told me I wasn't that smart, it wouldn't work. Called a college friend then came back and apologized.

Things like this, or people who do crazy things must be regulated for the common good. (I can understand this) There was a kid in Michigan I think who made his own nuclear bomb. Thank god he never tested it.

Flamethrower:
                              Imagine, One flaming gurgle going up through the tank, pressurized with air. Did you see a one-way valve on the system? A poppit to shut fuel off before it hits bottom of the tank? Geeze. At the least? He needs to pressurize with a non-combustible gas. The ideal situation? A old C02 fire extinguisher for fuel, and another for C02 to push it. Both in a saddle backpack. What this kid has built is a bomb. He'll be getting "peeled" at a massive burn unit somewhere.

They put you into a tank of salt water, have to peel all the dead skin off you to prevent you from getting serious infections. No painkiller can ease the amount of pain a serious burn makes. The Sheets stick to your "oozing body". The skin wrinkles and never heals back completely no matter how many skin grafts they take off your butt and put onto the burns. I knowed a nurse that worked in the burn unit. She had became totally heartless from being around the paitients. ie: isolated, careless, and listened to a walkman all the time at work.

------------------
                              David Cofer, Of:
                              Tunnel Hill, North Georgia

Comment

Working...
                              X