No announcement yet.

Is this underhanded or not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i don't think he was being trashed for pricing, rather for unethical conduct ie misrepresentation. As the worlds great proponent of capitalism, even i recognize it wouldn't work without some rules of conduct.

as far as pricing goes, this discussion is capitalism at work: people on an internet forum talk about how high his pricing is and his business suffers. He either notices and may or may not change, or someone else offering a better value proposition captures the business
    in Toronto Ontario - where are you?

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.com/Linux-C NC-Computer-Numeric-Control-LinuxCNC-INSTALL-CD_W0QQitemZ7531118576QQcategoryZ71394QQssPageName ZWD1VQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Check this out.... THIS IS MY BRIDGEPORT, do you think there are two this gaudy? OMG, he is charging for stuff you can download for free adn burn to a cdrom.. ANd he is using my picture of my drunken mill.

American capitalist pigs.. how dare them chase a dollar, they should be on welfare and public assistance..

(he asked me what it was, I told him the software was used on machines like mine.. and sent him the picture) Ohh well.. nickel, nickel, nickel.. dollar dollar and nickel.. nickel.. and a dollar.. You just gotta smile.. life is good.. I downloaded the newest version of BDI-Live.. it still don't work on my machine..

David..

[This message has been edited by ibewgypsie (edited 08-05-2005).]

Comment

I'm glad you told me it was bport, looks like some weird home made star trek bottling machine growing out of the side of a furnace!
        in Toronto Ontario - where are you?

Comment

I particularly like the way he's claiming copyright on Lindsay's image.

Comment

Working...
          X