• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Three cheers for Ken Garver

Hip Hip Hooray
    Hip Hip Hooray
    Hip Hip Hooray

I just wanted to take the time to thank Ken Garver for going to all the trouble of organizing, coordinating and physically handling the shipping of the "Machine Tool Reconditioning" book to all of us metal-heads. This goes above and beyond the call of duty.

Ken, you're an all around good egg and if anybody says differently, they will have to deal with all of your friends on this board!!!!!

Greg
    "The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is." Winston Churchill

3Jaw,

Thanks I appreciate that. Of over 100 responses well over 30% had thanked me. I would like to take this time to publically thank them for doing so.

BTW do you want the address of my ex-wife? I think that she might have a slightly different opinion!

Regards, Ken

Comment

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by kgarver:

BTW do you want the address of my ex-wife? I think that she might have a slightly different opinion!

Regards, Ken
      </font>
      No, just send picture of lathe &lt;bg&gt;

John S.

Sir John , Earl of Bligeport & Sudspumpwater. MBE [ Motor Bike Engineer ] Nottingham England.

Comment

Ken,
        I believe I said so before but if not thanks for all the hard work you put in on our behalf. It is really nice of you to do this for folks you only know from the internet.
        Thanks again, Rick.

Comment

Ken,
          I think when I refused to kiss you because you were too ugly that should have been thanks enough!

But, just in case you did not get it the first time - thanks!

Dave

Comment

Working...
          X