Camlock Spindle Nose Dimensions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camlock Spindle Nose Dimensions

Does anyone know the ISO Camlock Spindle Nose Dimensions. We are manufacturers of Lathe Machines & now moving to the camlock type spindle noses.
    We require dimensions of Size No. 4

I need one of those, for a project of mine... (yeah - some other forum readers may remember me asking about it - well, the parts that I asked HF to order from china never came... figures, ya' know?)

ernimrat - what would it take to get ahold of one of those?

Anyhoo - check out this link, I think it's got what you want:

http://shopswarf.orcon.net.nz/chuckmt.html

Comment

Here is another link that is showing more information than this.

http://www.lathes.co.uk/southbend/page8.html

But they both lack the dimensions of cam and cam pins. Actually we require these also to manufacture the complete spindle

Comment

Is this what you are looking for?I'm not sure so I'll give you the link anyway.

http://www.lathes.co.uk/latheparts/page10.html

Nev
        Nev.

Comment

This is a part of the link i had given earlier. This page also didn't show the face plate, locking pins and cams

Comment

What don't you buy a chuck, people do not sell items on this BBS and it is wrong of you to ask for that type of information for commerical gain.
            You have registered her on 8/15/05 solely personal/commerical gain. If you are too cheap to do your own research I can just imagine the quality of your product.
            Non, je ne regrette rien.

Comment

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by ernimrat:
              Does anyone know the ISO Camlock Spindle Nose Dimensions. We are manufacturers of Lathe Machines & now moving to the camlock type spindle noses.
              We require dimensions of Size No. 4
              </font>
              Ask the Chinese, they have had this sussed for ages.

Sir John , Earl of Bligeport & Sudspumpwater. MBE [ Motor Bike Engineer ] Nottingham England.

Comment

Singh....... where are you located?
                Michael

Australia

Comment

Is this the lathe you manufacture?

[This message has been edited by mochinist (edited 08-15-2005).]

Comment

[This message has been edited by zl1byz (edited 08-15-2005).]

Comment

Machinery's Handbook?

Comment

Cabbages grow best in semi shade with a good supply of water. When they are boiled you should strain into a muslin cloth, throw the cabbage onto the compost heap, add curry to the water and serve when cool.
                        Ken.

Comment

speedy, i don't think you are being very helpful!!
                          Exactly which type of curry ingredients should be used??
                          This GENTLEMAN deserves our best advice.
                          Michael

Australia

Comment

Mike, I find 'Vencat' medium to be almost satisfactory. Although lately I have been toying with the idea of making my own as the aformentioned 'Vencat' is somewhat 'European' and a bit bland. Any suggestions??
                            OBTW,Thanks for the link Hammer.
                            Ken
                            Ken.

Comment

You guys are bad!

I have detailed specifications and drawings of the cam lock series. A copy is for sale at a modest price of $1,500,150.00USD. Price includes shipping.

Comment

Working...
                              X