Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• O.T. Stupid kid

I don't know the whole story but if this kid
    blabbed and caused himself to be caught, he should be slapped. I would have killed in high school for an opportunity to learn from this gifted educator.
    http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/...96_page2.shtml
    Non, je ne regrette rien.

A mind is a terrible thing to waste - and if she didn't mind, I sure wouldn't!

Comment

I would go back to school in a heartbeat.
      Michael

Comment

Typical example of sexism in the treatment of offenders. Male in the same scenario would be in prison for 20-40yrs.
        Steve
        Steve

Comment

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by chief:
          I don't know the whole story but if this kid
          blabbed and caused himself to be caught, he should be slapped. I would have killed in high school for an opportunity to learn from this gifted educator.
          </font>
          Chief,
          How can you make on offhanded remark such as this ?
          How would slaping that kid help?

Slaping won't help at all.
          He should be kicked up the ar$e with steel toecapped boots on.

John S.

Sir John , Earl of Bligeport & Sudspumpwater. MBE [ Motor Bike Engineer ] Nottingham England.

Comment

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by sch:
            Typical example of sexism in the treatment of offenders. Male in the same scenario would be in prison for 20-40yrs.
            Steve
            </font>
            Problem is society's perception of sex in the eyes of 14-year-old boys. Remember the movie "Six Days and Seven Nights?" Harrison Ford asks Anne Heche: "Honey, do you want to know what a girl can do to get a man excited (on a date)? She shows up."

Really, at the age of 14, and for a considerable time after, maybe forever, all the woman has to do is give permission. Generally speaking, that's the green light and the guy's gonna go for it. Sure, there comes a point when the guy can start getting a little choosy, but at 14? No way. And with a beauty queen? C'mon!

OTOH, no matter how much the girl protests that she "wanted to", and no matter what the guy looks like, a 28 year old man caught having sex with a 14 year old girl is going to jail. If he's lucky. There could always be an angry father/brother/mother/boyfriend in the mix, in which case he might get pulverized.

But for what ever reason, unless force is applied, it's probably safe to assume that the girl is going to be the one with the single yes/no vote on whether to have sex. That force is assumed, in US legal systems, to be able to take the form of authority as well. So we have statutory rape laws. (Older guy, younger girl)

But I'd be interested to hear of any sane 14 year old [edit] boy that would have to be coerced in the situation we have in this case. That goes double for any sane 14-year-old [edit] boy that was somehow "damaged" by the experience.

Part of not being stupid is to know when you have it good and not screw it up somehow, for example, by not keeping your mouth shut. Or in the case of us married guys, keeping it zipped.

IMHO.

-M

[This message has been edited by Wirecutter (edited 08-13-2005).]
            The curse of having precise measuring tools is being able to actually see how imperfect everything is.

Comment

We were all kicking this around at work. wondering how her husband feels knowing that he can't keep her happy at home so she's got her entire 9th grade class on her "to do list" !!
              - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
              Thank you to our families of soldiers, many of whom have given so much more then the rest of us for the Freedom we enjoy.

It is true, there is nothing free about freedom, don't be so quick to give it away.

Comment

Is this the woman in question?
                Any products mentioned in my posts have been endorsed by their manufacturer.

Comment

Bringing this back on topic, look at this pic:

The scale on the right is obviously in inches. What's the scale on the left??

Roger
                  Any products mentioned in my posts have been endorsed by their manufacturer.

Comment

IQ ?

Comment

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by winchman:
                      Bringing this back on topic, look at this pic:

The scale on the right is obviously in inches. What's the scale on the left??

Roger
                      </font>
                      71" = 1.8m So the scale on the left is obviously deci meters. The "1" is either left off except at the whole meter points or is just out of the pix.

Paul A.

Paul A.
                      SE Texas

Make it fit.
                      You can't win and there is a penalty for trying!

Comment

I think Van Halen said it best: "I'm Hot For Teacher"

[This message has been edited by KENZ (edited 08-13-2005).]

Comment

I wonder how these posts would read if this was a male teacher having sex with 13 year old girls.

Comment

There wouldnt be one.

Comment

What sort of pinko American police department uses decimeters on mug shots?

Comment

Working...
                              X