Ok who is the Child here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok who is the Child here?

I have just found out that I am banned from the Metal Madness site, that is adrians/3phase lightbulbs site. I have never done any thing wrong on that site, just lurked for the most part.

Afraid of what I might say over there adrian?
    Lets see what little smiley face you can come up with on this one.On second thought dont reply to this thread.
    You Chicken $hit SOB.

Metal Madness.. Now that's a damn good name that nobody came up with. DAMN! someone already owns www.metalmadness.com - Oh well.

Well, my site is http://www.metalillness.com. And sorry, it's only for people 18 years of age or older.

Comment

What ever, does that mean you admit it?
      I am older than you,Punk.

Comment

Iowolf there are a group of people (thank god small in number) including yourself who seem to spoil everything they come across.This site was always over many years very warm and a welcoming place were people discussed things without the neccesity to use foul, threatening, childish, language and be totally repulsive to everyone who does not see the world as you do.I and I suspect many more wish we could go back to those days.Is it really any wonder why you are not welcome perhaps the managers of the site want it to be a nice place for people to come to.Read your own posts and see perhaps why you are not welcome.Alistair
        Please excuse my typing as I have a form of parkinsons disease

Comment

Thank you Mr. perfect any one else want a go at me? Open forum ... Lets Bash IOWOLF.He is the one with a sence of humor.

One at a time please , get in line, don't push.

Comment

Comment

Damit, now I have Gatorade all over my laptop.

Comment

Learn to drink like a man,Punk.

Comment

[This message has been edited by Wirecutter (edited 08-20-2005).]
                  The curse of having precise measuring tools is being able to actually see how imperfect everything is.

Comment

Messed up again, huh.Wasn't worth seeing any way.

Comment

We're gonna have to put you two in the corner for some quiet time.

I'm not even registered over there. What am I missing? I get poked in the eye more than enough here.

Comment

io....

Have you considered doing your own site? I would like to see what you come up with.. A diversity of views is a good thing & having opinions don't cost more...

No one is here to find out what they already know. I have learned a lot & appreciate the different approaches. My kids will tell you that no one is interested in "same 'ole, same 'ole". You might give it a shot....

--jr
                        dvideo

Comment

IOwolf, join the club, I've been banned from gunsnet, and a few others, and may I add, the bannings had to do with the online chats, not the forums. I just dont like little ego maniac runts with hitler complexes(goderators) and they want me to kiss their ass in chat and I tell em where to go knowing full well that I just got myself banned.
                          I love this forum, there are no goderators, and nearly everyone is a good down to earth kind person. And not only that, this boards average IQ seams twice as high as all the others.

Comment

If we weren't reasonably smart and careful, none of us would have fingers left to type messages with on this board....

--jr
                            dvideo

Comment

May I further add IOWOLF, your behavior answers your own question.

Comment

Working...
                              X