Enco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enco

Does ENCO still do free shipping and if so, anybody have the OCT code? Thanks

They are still doing free shipping on orders over $50. The code for October is FUSNR95.

Comment

Hmm, the code I have for Oct is WEBNRCT5

Probably either one will work.

------------------
      Paul in NE Ohio
      Paul in NE Ohio

Comment

If I had to guess..........I'd guess that everyone has a "different" code foe free shipping.

Does that make any sense, or have multiiple people had any success with using the (same) password of another person.

Hmmmm.........Just curious

LP

Comment

Everyone can use the same code. There is sometimes more than one, but, not one for each person they send the code to. (That might be millions!)

------------------
          Paul in NE Ohio
          Paul in NE Ohio

Comment

I have webnrct5 too

Comment

I know from past experience that they have an online order code and a phone order code. At any rate, thanks for the response.

Comment

The code I posted works on the website. I have verified that it does. (FUSNR95)

I checked WEBNRCT5 and it works also.

If I had to guess, I would say that maybe one is from the "Hot Deals" flyer and the other is the one they email to people who are registered with them.

I dont believe they use a different code for EACH email/flyer that they send out. Maybe by region or something...who knows.

Comment

Working...
                X