A bit more of Fritz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A bit more of Fritz

Was getting board ...so thought I would add another splash of colour to the board.
    been a bit dismal here the last few days
    so here's more fritz progress.

Knee is now installed

No it's not rust ....that is the reflection from my cupboards.

all the best.....mark

Will you dare use it when finished?
    Free software for calculating bolt circles and similar: Click Here

Comment

lookin' awesome. keep up the good work.

-Justin

Comment

Damn its shiny.

Comment

Yes defini only one place for anything that good and it has to go to the Smithsonian.
          A real pleasure to see. thank for the pics.
          bobby.
          boef

Comment

Wow, that is sharp! Good to see you're getting back up to speed on her.

Universal table too...
            Techno-Anarchist

Comment

Great looking work! You must have infinite patience
              - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
              Thank you to our families of soldiers, many of whom have given so much more then the rest of us for the Freedom we enjoy.

It is true, there is nothing free about freedom, don't be so quick to give it away.

Comment

I just love nice and shiny and clean and perfect and cleaned up and organized and spotless....please help my with this infliction.
                Super job btw.

Comment

For a little perspective on what Mark has done have a look here:

http://bbs.homeshopmachinist.net//Fo...ML/012196.html

and here:

http://bbs.homeshopmachinist.net//Fo...ML/012342.html

Free software for calculating bolt circles and similar: Click Here

Comment

That is a thing of beauty! The links to previous posts really do put it in perspective. I have to wonder, as did Evan: will you ever dare to use it? You've got a museum peice there.
                    The curse of having precise measuring tools is being able to actually see how imperfect everything is.

Comment

WOW!

Nice machine and NICE restoration!

I'd go nuts just trying to figure out how to adjust all it's possible adjustments!

Paul F.

Comment

Yeah. WOW. You put a lot of work into that.

Comment

Thanks for the kind words guys ..it makes it all worth it ........I've no one else to share my work with.
                          Yes I will be definitely afraid to use it.
                          it would be great if a museum or fritz Werner themselves came along and said here's آ£2000 can we have it ..........but I can't see that happening.
                          I've still my Bridgeport to do ...plus my smart and brown lathe.........Bridgeport will be done in off-white cream colour (often called old English-white).
                          all the best.....mark

Comment

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by aboard_epsilon:
                            Thanks for the kind words guys ..it makes it all worth it ........I've no one else to share my work with.
                            </font>
                            I'd be delighted for you to share your work with me - would you do it all to my Bridgeport?
                            The curse of having precise measuring tools is being able to actually see how imperfect everything is.

Comment

Working...
                            X