Balancing engines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Balancing engines

Here is a link for anyone wanting to balance things. They have a chart showing how much weight drills remove for various sizes and epths of drill and how much to adjust for drill point. They give a few formula for calculating unbalance effects at different RPM. They are mainly concerned with automobile engines, fly wheels cranks, cams, high preformance.
    Usual disclaimer- I have no involvment in any way with them.
    Steve

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh, where's da link?
    "The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is." Winston Churchill

Comment

3jaw: did your mother not tell you to point out a mans error sublety? You could have just said the link did not work and cuss Microsoft. For htose who did not get the link the first time i didnt post it:

http://www.ghbalancer.com/pages/techinfo.htm

Steve

Comment

Steve
        I can blame Evil Bill for 9/11, I can blame Evil Bill for lousy chocolate milk, but I cannot blame him for 3Jaw pointing out that you suffer from "fast fphat phinger desease" or the "me first syndrome" - you show off!

Comment

Its "finger stutter" that I suffer from.
          Steve

Comment

Steve,

If it makes you feel any better, I pushed a door that was marked "Pull" one time.

Greg
            "The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is." Winston Churchill

Comment

3jaw:
              I still do that - I feel like a far side cartoon.

Comment

I flunk doors most every day. di it just a few hours ago
                Steve

Comment

Working...
                X