• OT: I won the lottery!!!!!!!

Anyone else get these by the dozen?
    ---------------------------------------------

HERITAGE LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL,
    UNITED KINGDOM.
    GAMBLING BOARD OF BREAT BRITAIN
    LICENSED. ONLINE BALLOT LOTTERY
    (Registration 70339411).
    REGISTERED UNDER THE DATA PROTECTION ACT.
    HERITAGE LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL HEADQUARTERS.
    P.O Box 1103
    Asbury Street, Creek Road, Deptford, London SE8
    Tel:+44(0)703 184 7178
    Fax:+44 (0)703 040 3567

REF NO: HLP/200-26937
    BATCH: 2005MJL-01

ELECTRONIC MAIL AWARD WINNING NOTIFICATION. AWARD
    PRESENTATION CENTER:
    UNITED KINGDOM

We are pleased to inform you of the announcementtoday of winners of the HERITAGE MEGA JACKPOT LOTTERY WINNINGS PROGRAMS held on 25TH, NOVEMBER 2005.Your company or your personal e-mail address, is attached to winning number 12-14-16-35-40-24, With serial number S/N-12678,consequently won in the sixth lottery category.

You are therefore been approved for lump sums pay out of GBP آ£5.5 million POUNDS in cash Credited to file REF NO: HLP/200-26937 and winning number 12-14-16-35-40-24 , this is from total prize money of GBP آ£ 300,000,000.00 POUNDS,shared among the Twenty (20) international winners in this category.

All participants were selected through our Microsoft computer ballot system drawn form 21,000 Names, 3,000 names from each continent, as part of International "E-MAIL" Promotions Program, for the Continues use of E-mail.

The Heritage Lottery Promotions International UK (HLP) was set up by Parliament in 1994 to give grants to a wide range of projects involving the local, regional and national heritage of the United Kingdom. We distribute a share of the money raised by the National Lottery for Good Causes.

Your funds has been insured with your REF NO:
    HLP/200-26937 and winning number 12-14-16-35-40-24. Your E-mail address should be used in all correspondence with your claims officer,Please note that, you are to contact your claims officer immediately,as we have already spelled out to you the necessary procedures on how to claim Your prize.

To claim your winning prize, you must first contact the operations department by email for processing and remittance of your prize money to you.The claims officer contact email is:

Name: Mr.stephen boyce

Email:[email protected]

Tel:+447023058508

Remember, all prize money must be claimed not later than the 11TH March, 2006. All funds not Claimed on or before the fixed date will be penalized accordingly. Do email the above email addresses.

Our winners are assured of the utmost standards ofconfidentiality, and press anonymity until the end of proceedings, andbeyond where they so desire. Be further advised to maintain the strictest level of confidentiality until the end of proceedings to circumvent problems associated with fraudulent claims. This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

At your disposal, we remain.
    Very Truly Yours,

Mr Stephen Boyce.

NOTE: Do not reply this mail. You are to contact
    your claims officer
    immediately by email

I just need one more tool,just one!

Uh, huh.

----------
    Try to make a living, not a killing. -- Utah Phillips
    Don't believe everything you know. -- Bumper sticker
    Everybody is ignorant, only on different subjects. -- Will Rogers
    There are lots of people who mistake their imagination for their memory. - Josh Billings
    Law of Logical Argument - Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
    Don't own anything you have to feed or paint. - Hood River Blackie

Comment

Also the "Tooth Fairy" will visit you soon.

Ross
      GUNS Don't kill people
      Drivers using cell phones do.

Comment

I am sure that all they want is your bank acct numbers to "deposit" your winnings!

Comment

Rats !!!! I was hoping I was the only winner and wouldn't need to split it with anyone

Comment

Tel:+447023058508

"Most "419" scams using +44 70xx numbers involve emails that are sent from Nigeria and other West African countries, not from the UK! If you see a +44 70xx number in a 419 scam email it usually means you're dealing with criminals based in Nigeria.

UK phone numbers starting with '70' are "Personal numbering" in the "Find me anywhere" range. Charges for calls to these numbers are not distance-dependent. They can cost as much as UKL 0.50 (USD 0.90) per minute to call and can forward the call to virtually any phone number in the world. Forwarding numbers can be set up for free and completely anonymously via websites such as uknumbers.com.

In most cases when you call one of these numbers the phone that starts ringing will actually be a mobile phone somewhere in Nigeria, as the UK number has been programmed to auto-forward calls to another number. These +44 70xx numbers are used as a redirector service to obscure the fact that the person taking the call is not actually based in Europe. The UK number is used to lend credibility to the scam. Unfortunately the authorities in the UK do not seem to be taking action to shut down such phone numbers. "

http://www.joewein.de/sw/419-phone-uk.htm
            Free software for calculating bolt circles and similar: Click Here

Comment

Asbury Street doesn't exist!
              Albury Street near Creek Road, London SE8 does.

In a word- Quite?

Back on a job that I used to do.

Norm

Comment

Darin, don't forget to send your SS #, all bank account #, DOB, minimum of three credit card #, sample signature, phone number, hat size and anything else that might help them steal your identity. When you receive the money let me know and I will come visit you and buy you lunch.

If you need any scrap wood or other debris let me know I think I can put my hands on some.

Joe

Comment

weird...you're almost as lucky as my wife!
                  She's won the Readers Digest lottery so many times that we quit picking up the cash.
                  We have every nook and cranny in the house and yard...stuffed solid with money.
                  We have now run out of storage room for all the money so we don't bother with it much anymore
                  I have tools I don't even know I own...

Comment

It's getting real bad when you can't even spend real money.

Gene

Comment

Not that, but I get a lot of frantic messages from FreeLotto. Something about wanting to give me the money I've won.

Comment

Thats nothing, I have an african princess who is going to hook me up with a fat bank account.

Comment

Accra - Ghana.
                          EMAIL:[email protected]
                          TEL: 00233243726686 OR 008821688854690

Dear Friend,

I got to know about you in my desperate search for a reputable
                          person/persons/company to assist us in a confidential business deal requiring
                          utmost trust and urgency. I am Bar.Femi Williams, an attorney and close
                          confidant of Mrs. Joy Gerang, wife of the late War Lord/first vice president of
                          suden.
                          She (Mrs. Joy Gerang), as a result of the trust and confidence she has in me has
                          mandated me to search for a reliable and trustworthy foreign partner, who will
                          help receive some funds which she had in cash totaling US$16M (sixteen Million
                          Dollars) and a box containing Gold into a personal/ company or any reliable
                          foreign bank account for safe keeping for a short period of time, since her
                          family bank accounts within and outside the country are been monitored by the
                          authorities.
                          If you have been listening to CNN, BBC, VOA and international news agencies you
                          would have heard about Dr. John Gerang and his twenty one (21) year rebel led
                          war against the federal government and the final peace deal which saw him into
                          the government as the first vice resident on the 9th day of July 2005 and the
                          his death via a controversial helicopter crash on the, 1st day of August 2005
                          precisely after three weeks in office.
                          This money in question (US$16M) and the Box of Gold has however been comfortably
                          moved out of the country beyond the knowledge of any one and it is presently
                          lodged with a private security company here in Ghana which has its branches in
                          all the Continents of the world.
                          Worthy to note is that the federal government of Sudan lead by Omar Hassan Ahmad
                          al-Bashir in her bid to frustrate the Gerang's family has placed them under
                          partial house arrest with all their international travelers' documents withdrawn
                          pending when the current face-off between opposition and the present
                          administration, which from all indications is creating fear on the federal
                          government based on the unrest emanating from his controversial death.
                          She has decided to offer anybody who will be willing to render this tremendous
                          assistance 20% of the total sum while a refund of all your expenses will be made
                          to you as soon as this fund is cleared from the security company.
                          Note: this transaction involves no risk especially now that you are not going to
                          have any dealings whatsoever with anybody in Sudan rather you are going to deal
                          with me or the security company directly.
                          I shall let you into the complete picture of this mutual beneficial transaction
                          when I hear from you on the above email address or telephone number with hope
                          you are still going to treat this letter as urgent and confidential.

Best regards,

Bar. Femi Williams
                          Attorney for the family
                          NB: YOU CAN EQUALLY REACH MADAM DIRECTLY VIA:[email protected]
                          Free software for calculating bolt circles and similar: Click Here

Comment

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by topct:
                            It's getting real bad when you can't even spend real money.

</font>
                            Try this one...

THAT OLD GANG 'O MINE

Comment

Hahaha..the million dollar bill reminds me of a local character.
                              He had a large coin collection including paper money.He also had a semi-retarted younger brother who was prone to fits of rage directed at him.
                              Oneday they got into a fight and his little brother ran away from home taking his brother's coin collection with him.
                              He got as far as the bus station in New Orleans and was fixing to buy a ticket to leave town for good,but before he left he wanted to thumb his nose at his brother so he called him on a payphone and started cussing him out.In the process he was shouting into the phone that he had his coin collection,all his bills,gold coins and everything and he would never see him again.

Soon as he hung the phone up two thugs that overheard the money part followed him outside,beat the crap out of him and stole all the money

Not knowing what else to do he called his brother back and asked for money to buy a bus ticket home
                              I just need one more tool,just one!

Comment

Working...
                              X