• OT - Test X 2

#1 Trying to use photobucket for the first
    time, hope that it works for me.

#2 You are not a machinist unless you can
    make this in your sleep.

Ross
    GUNS Don't kill people
    Drivers using cell phones do.

I can make that in my sleep. It's when I'm awake and sober that I have a problem

------------------
    Leigh W3NLB
    Leigh
    The entire content of this post is copyright by, and is the sole property of, the author. No assignment
    of title nor right of publication shall ensue from presentation of this material on any computer site.

Comment

That was too easy, but I'm happy.

Ross
      GUNS Don't kill people
      Drivers using cell phones do.

Comment

When I was at Chevy, we sent a drawing of the contraption over to the R&D shop as a lark. Darned if they didn't fab one up and send it back to us. Never questioned the cleverness of the shop boys after that.

Comment

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Neil:
          When I was at Chevy, we sent a drawing of the contraption over to the R&D shop as a lark. Darned if they didn't fab one up and send it back to us. Never questioned the cleverness of the shop boys after that.</font>
          it's amazing what you can build when you are trying to get out of doing work!

Comment

That thing is obviously a tuning fork for a 3 ph generator.

There was something similar called a f----d nut. Had a picture of that here somewhere- probably threw it away cause it hurt my eyes.
            I seldom do anything within the scope of logical reason and calculated cost/benefit, etc- I'm following my passion-

Comment

Working...
            X