ot mouse trap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rick,
    No offense, but since he didn't kill himself, he won't quite qualify for the Darwin Awards...
    Thanks,
    Ron LaDow

Comment

<quote>Then you can take them for a ride and let them off out in the country with a clear conscience.<end quote>

Heck no, if you got a way of catching them live, snake owners will love you..

Carrol wants to know how you know when you got 30 in the trap? (I looked that trap up on the net) Is there a counter or a doorman? Or does the Mouse party wake you up? I was interested in the mechanics of the door action.

I had a 5 foot black snake for about four years or so.. He was only about the diameter of your thumb, but he could kill and eat five mice at once. When you got a snake in the house, you do not have mice. He never was a pet, he kept biting me. He was a novelty. He had two "egg breaker" bones in the roof of his mouth that would make sore spots and holes, first time I looked down to see holes in my hand I picked him up, opened his mouth and was looking for fangs. (they fold down)
      Excuse me, I farted.

Comment

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by David E Cofer:
        Carrol wants to know how you know when you got 30 in the trap? (I looked that trap up on the net) Is there a counter or a doorman? Or does the Mouse party wake you up?</font>
        It looks like one has to tiptoe around and peer into the big window.

That's what I like about my windup trap - one need not be either a sadist or a voyeur to operate it.

Also, I can hear its escapement operating, meaning that another one has been caught.

Comment

This might sound strange, but mice seem to be suicidal. One night a while back I spent was mixing up some refractory samples (fireclay and water). I had a clear glass beer pitcher filled half full of water. For some reason there was a cardboard box next to the pitcher. The buggers must have jumped from the box straight into the pitcher. The next morning there were two of them floating. I dumped em out and caught one more the next day. Didn't see anymore after that.

Comment

David or apply hot sauce and eat him like a burrito.

Comment

Working...
            X