• Show
Clear All

• malbenbut
    replied
    wife making mince pies and crying at the Christmas carols

Leave a comment:

• thistle
    replied
    The mice lobsters and crabs would think that it was xmas if they got a hold of you.
    Food chain.
    Best policy with the lobsters and crabs is to eat them before they eat you,the mice -well the bones get stuck in my teeth.

I had muscovy ducks a while back -they would eat the mice -better mousers than a cat.I guess if you eat the duck you would be
    technically eating the mouse.

Best way for the squeamish to off lobsters is to put themin cold fresh water and leave for a while and bring to boil,just about medium rare when water boils.

Leave a comment:

• PTSideshow
    replied
    You have to live with She who must be obeyed and your decision. I know what I would do for the next couple of days. Since you haven't caught any in three weeks.
    By the way she must be related to my wife. she claims she can hear the lobsters and clams screaming when dropped in to the pot. Go figure I can only hear the spittle hitting the floor from me drooling waiting till they are done LOL. Merry Chrirstmas

------------------
    Glen
    Been there, probally broke it doing that

Leave a comment:

• Evan
    replied
    My Karelian Beardog begs to differ. She kills mice with extreme prejudice. Got one a day ago. She doesn't eat them, just lays them out to show off.

Leave a comment:

• malbenbut
    started a topic ot mouse trap

ot mouse trap

occasionally we get the odd mouse coming into the house from the garden or the field next to it, as a result I have two mouse traps permanantly cocked I have not caught a mouse for the past three weeks. My wife says I must uncock the traps over the Xmas period as she could not have the deaths of any of Gods creatures on her conscience as it would spoil the spirit of Xmas for her.
    Is she being foolish and am I for agreeing with her
Working...
X