Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy New Year!

Hope you all have a good one!
    And...I'd sure like to thank all you guys for the help over the year!
    Hoping for good things for you guys who where hit by Katrina and other calamities.
    I'm done...gotta go start celebrating my 32nd wedding anniversary. Too bad the missus doesn't want to celebrate it down in the shop....man...I still have 4 billion things left to do!
    Russ

[This message has been edited by torker (edited 01-01-2006).]
    I have tools I don't even know I own...

Yea, what Torker said!

It's been a fun year here on the board and I too am grateful for all the help and suggestions I've received. The depth of the knowledge you guys have never ceases to amaze me. Happy New Years one and all !

Ray.....
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Thank you to our families of soldiers, many of whom have given so much more then the rest of us for the Freedom we enjoy.

It is true, there is nothing free about freedom, don't be so quick to give it away.

Comment

THAT OLD GANG 'O MINE

Comment

Likewise, Happy New Mexico, and may all make many chips.
        Les H.
        Les H.
        The Impossible Takes Just A Little Bit Longer!

Comment

Happy New Year to all, wishing that we all have a safe and healthy 2006.

Joe

Comment

Happy New Year!

2005 was one of the best years in my book. I only hope 2006 can be as good or better.

-Adrian

Comment

Happy mule ears! as my dad used to say. Other than that, happy new year!
              I seldom do anything within the scope of logical reason and calculated cost/benefit, etc- I'm following my passion-

Comment

Ya,Happy New Year to you too Russ!

Down to a measly 9 million things to do?You should have that knocked out by weeks end
                I just need one more tool,just one!

Comment

Working...
                X