OT-went hunting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT-went hunting

Had a fun time until the game warden showed up(I didnt sign my duck stamps)got 1 wood duck, 3 mallards and 2 geese, one of which had a 100$ award on it. Splitting the award with my friend since we both apparently shot that goose at the same time. The other goose I shot was also tagged. Well, here is a picture I took of the sun rising early in the morning, you can see all the goose decoys. Sorry, I forgot to turn up the jpg compression, im too tired to change it at the moment, will take dialup about 3 minutes to load.

Bill ...ya rotten criminal...forgot to sign your stamps huh?
    You must fit right in with the gangbangers who bought $150,000 worth of Glocks in backalleys today!
    Kidding(?) of course...glad you had a good time.
    I haven't done any bird hunting since I lost my good ol' Black Lab bird dog to diabetese. Just isn't the same fun without him. 12 years of excellence from the old guy.
    I put him down myself...worse thing I ever did.
    I live in some pf the best elk hunting in the world...but you can't beat a good bird hunt IMHO!
    Russ
    I have tools I don't even know I own...

Comment

Bill very nice picture. I haven't been hunting since I moved to this home. There are a couple of reasons that I have not went.
      Don\'t ask me to do a dam thing, I\'m retired.
      http://home.earthlink.net/~kcprecision/

Comment

Awesome picture!! Thanks....

Comment

I'm getting soft in my old age. Don't think I could disturb that setting with a shotgun blast.

Beautiful picture!
          Lynn (Huntsville, AL)

Comment

Brings back memories, Bill. Thanks.

Comment

Your welcome guys, I may have a couple more pictures to post. I didnt have a tripod so I was counting more on the image stabilized lens which did a so so job. Obviously for this picture it worked really well.

Comment

Working...
              X