still alive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• still alive

just a few words to say i've been out of the picture recently with some health problems thinking of you all will be back soon kindest regards to my friends in the meantime Alistair
    Please excuse my typing as I have a form of parkinsons disease

Good to hear from you again Alistair. Hope all is going well for you. We've missed you.

Comment

Welcome back!!!! Glad you're better.

Comment

Alistair:
        We missed you ,bud. Several were wondering on the board where you were. More (including me) wondered and did not post.
        Welcome back, and tell the family to not keep us wondering so long next time . \

Steve

Comment

yes, Thrud has been defending your honor in your absence. Much more fun to hear it from you, mi amigo! (that's scottish, rite???)I accused you of being a Brit while you were gone; boy was THAT a faux pas. Wei gehts!
          I'm here hoping to advancify my smartitude.

Comment

Alistair
            Glad to hear you are feeling sassy enough to chime in brother.

You may want to ask about your Emmert pattern makers vises on the BBS...

dave

Comment

Glad to hear you doing well again.

Comment

Alistair,

This old Sassenach was getting worried about you, I'd been away for a time myself (on business) and when I logged in I'd missed your contributions.

Get well soon matey, and have a single malt (or two) on me!

RR

Comment

Welcome back, Alistair. Mike

Comment

Glad you are back. Hope everything is OK. Good Luck. Dave

Comment

Alistair,

This Thursday, 11/28, is Thanksgiving here in the Colonies. Many just see this as an occasion to over-eat or dress like pilgrims from the 1600's. Others see it as a day to give thanks to God for all that's been given. In addition to all the other good things for which I'll be giving thanks, I intend to include the fact that you'll be back to this board soon!

Get well soon and all the best,

Tony

Comment

Best wishes for a speedy recovery, "Cannonball" Hosie!

Herb

Comment

I don'thave the words to thank all of you I am deeply touched by the kindness I have received from you all.
                          At one stage the wife was thinking of taking me down to the knackers yard were they render down the dead horses figured they would have given her a few shillings for a big lump of lard like me to be boiled down for bubble gum ( not quite sure what flavour) Anyway she didn't so you'll have to put up with me a while yet.
                          To be serious they changed my medication and for some reason (apart from the fact the new stuff didn't work as I was exhausted all the time) I became extremely depressed feeling very tearful all the time coupled with no energy I haven't been in the shop for too long only once just to sit there. any way seems this is a common side effect of this particular medicine (wish they had warned me sooner)trouble is according to the doctor you cant just suddenly stop taking it have to slow down a bit at a time.
                          I want to say that I am really very moved by your comment to me they mean more than you will ever know it is important to me that you umderstand this .
                          love from me to you all and god bless you thanks again Alistair p s will post really soon

Comment

Alistair, You mean that it isn't true that you went in for male enhancement surgery? We were waiting for a report. Mike

Comment

Mike
                              shhh for gods sake don't let the truth out, all right all right so I got a weeeeny extension I suppose your happy now the whole world knows. It was thruds idea he was bragging he had just got one so I couldn't let him be better than me could I well at least I now have something to stir my tea with Alistair

Comment

Working...
                              X