new to this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new to this

Being new at this computer stuff check out my buddies an my web site www.cp-tel.net/mary/mary-index.htm

------------------
    Every Mans Work Is A Portrait of Him Self
    http://sites.google.com/site/machinistsite/TWO-BUDDIES
    http://s178.photobucket.com/user/lan...?sort=3&page=1

Nice work lane, I wondered why I thought I recognised your name on the other post.

[This message has been edited by JCHannum (edited 01-21-2006).]
    Jim H.

Comment

hi iane, what a fantastic site,thanks,

bill

Comment

Nice sites,welcome aboard!

South huh?Where south?
        I just need one more tool,just one!

Comment

You aint new to this, lol, Nice work!

Comment

Lane, Thanks for the link and a look at your awesome workmanship. I've seen the little Bridgeport a number of times, although not live. After salivating over Bill Huxhold's Hardinge lathe miniatures for several years at the VT model show, I took a break this past year.

You guys are a definite asset to this forum and hope you hang around for a while. Den

Comment

Hello Lane,
              Real nice work. I shoot USBR match air rifle also. 200lbs wow!, I though we had lots of gear to move to a match but I'll concede with a 200 lb rifle.Thats the most gear I've ever seen.
              Regards Chuck

Comment

you've been busy, lots of nice work there!

Comment

Hey Lane, nice shop, I'm jealous
                  But poor Monty, his office really needs a window to let in some light, could get depressing workin there...Great job...JRouche
                  My old yahoo group. Bridgeport Mill Group

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/...port_mill/info

Comment

A hearty welcome lane from Alistair The old long scotsman with the short kilt nice work I hope you remain with us for along time god bless and good luck Alistair
                    Please excuse my typing as I have a form of parkinsons disease

Comment

I guess you know how lucky you are to have a bud to share your interest with locally! Some of us have to rely on this site!

(10 post and no smoke so far.....we're getting better)
                      - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                      Thank you to our families of soldiers, many of whom have given so much more then the rest of us for the Freedom we enjoy.

It is true, there is nothing free about freedom, don't be so quick to give it away.

Comment

Dang. I wish I hadn't looked at that beautiful little Bridgeport. Now it's going to take me twice as long to finish my mill. I'm gonna have to polish everything. Thanks a lot.
                        Free software for calculating bolt circles and similar: Click Here

Comment

Very nice metalcraft. I am impressed with the mini-Bridgeport (You must have too much time on your hands).
                          I like the bench rest rifle. What caliber, bullet weight, velocity, bullet comp were you using, and is that a true Unertl on the rifle?
                          Duke Reno / Yankee Metallic Metalcraft

Comment

Very, very good!! What sort of engine is that on your "wallpaper"?

Comment

Working...
                            X