A great reloading / shooting setup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A great reloading / shooting setup

This was posted over on the PM page. I thought that I would share for those who dont visit there on a regular basis.

I nearly cried when I read this.

http://forums.sixgunner.com/One_exam...m_27446/tm.htm

rock-
    Civil engineers build targets, Mechanical engineers build weapons.

He has too much time & money .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ............................. But I WANT ONE! I live just down the road from RCBS and it doesn't even look like that at RCBS!
    Duke Reno / Yankee Metallic Metalcraft

Comment

I wish he was my neighbor, we would be goooood friends.
      Kevin Middleton
      Rome Georgia

Comment

Reminds me of the fully equipped machine shop with a bunch of buildings and an Atlas missile silo that was offered for sale 5-7yrs ago for a relatively benign sum (iirc under $500k). Missile silo underground facilities were huge and of course it was waay out in the boonies. This guy must have some other stick than 'mathematics'.
        Steve
        Steve

Comment

I saw this about a month ago - yeah, I bet mathmatics pays the bills, he's probably a professor at a university. They make fairly decent money.

HTRN
          EGO partum , proinde EGO sum

Comment

Probably another drug dealer with a nice hobby.

Comment

I don't own any guns(except a BB gun) and I've never done any reloading, but I'd love to have that setup!
              Being able to fire on your own 1000 yard range from inside your shop is coooool

Alex
              Alex

Comment

Yea, it would be a real bummer to have the need to calculate the temp drop from inside at your warm firing position to outside where the bullet is flying.

I dont think that I could cope. But I would give it a try!

rock-
                Civil engineers build targets, Mechanical engineers build weapons.

Comment

Working...
                X