Need advice on selling a Mill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need advice on selling a Mill

Are there any sites you know of where I can list a small milling machine for sale? I have three and need to sell one to make room for a shaper. Thanx. Dave Converse
    Dave Converse

What kind of shaper are you getting, you lucky bloke??

Comment

Dunno yet. Got 2 14" ers in sight. Both need major restoration, but that's one of my main interests. Waiting for owner to return from trip and settle the deal. Daave
      Dave Converse

Comment

I was able to sell my SB 9" Jr after posting it on: http://www.practicalmachinist.com

Where are you located? Proximiy has a lot to do with the sale of machine tools. Shipping is expensive.

-Mike

Comment

Yeah, good point. Mill is in Nashville, Tn. Thanx, I'll try posting there. Dave
          Dave Converse

Comment

Tell us about the mill! Bobby

Comment

It's a Clausing 8520.....about 1/2 size of B-Port. Nice machine. New (professional) paint; original frosting (little or no wear) on all ways; no rust; single phase 110 AND 3 phase spare motor. I'll take $1000 or best offer (prices I've seen go from 1500 to 3000). Gotta make room for MORE STUFF! Dave Converse
              Dave Converse

Comment

I'd like to take a look at it if you don't mind. Where is it located?

Comment

Al, The mill is in Nashville, Tn. at my shop, NAPA AutoCare, 4317 Nolensville Rd. (near Harding Mall across from Southern Hills Hospital). It's set up and running..........even have some scraps you can test on. You can call me at the shop Mon. thru Fri. (615)333-7778, or stop in if you're in the area. Dave Converse
                  Dave Converse

Comment

O.K. Thanks. I'll get with you on the phone on Monday and set up a time to see it.

Comment

I'm in Montana...got a 12 or 14 inch shaper I'd like to part with, too
                      No name on it, and it work OK..just too big!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X