No announcement yet.

machinist in the army

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

come on, thats all you got some grade 3 talk from 10 years ago (really good one )

first is first (tatto mickey mouse )aka a little 2 year old boy try hit me and you would be in a ------ -----before you can open that tiny month just a friendly thought ha ha ha

[This message has been edited by jarr88 (edited 03-08-2006).]

Comment

Trolls starve to death if you dont feed them! Just ignore all future posts from this guy.

Comment

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by BillH:
        Trolls starve to death if you dont feed them! Just ignore all future posts from this guy.</font>

it was fun giving him a spanking.

Comment

i think you should be posting on this form
          atlanta.gay.mens.chorus

Comment

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by jarr88:
            i think you should be posting on this form
            atlanta.gay.mens.chorus
            </font>
            I am sure you have many links to gay men pictures and chat rooms. I bet you are the bottle guy.

Comment

Jarr88,
              U&p to this point i've had no difficulties with your queries and thoughts. If you are a youngster and have replied in this fashion to the unwarrented abuse ...Shame On You. If by chance you are the "troll" you are accused of being....Shame On You... You both are showing a phenominal disregard for this board and its' readers. This is the first time I have --EVER-- had to hide the screen from my daughters or my bride! Have Some Respect Sirs!
              Good Night. Will A.

Comment

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Wingnut:
                Jarr88,
                U&p to this point i've had no difficulties with your queries and thoughts. If you are a youngster and have replied in this fashion to the unwarrented abuse ...Shame On You. If by chance you are the "troll" you are accused of being....Shame On You... You both are showing a phenominal disregard for this board and its' readers. This is the first time I have --EVER-- had to hide the screen from my daughters or my bride! Have Some Respect Sirs!
                Good Night. Will A.
                </font>
                Sorry I just want to slap the troll.

Comment

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by tattoomike68:
                  Sorry I just want to slap the troll.

</font>
                  Your not slapping it, your making it happy, it wants a fight, what it does not want is to be ignored. Even this post is making it happy, will be my last in this thread.

Comment

I think "someone" needs to join the band.
                    Neil...umm if this thread was to go away????
                    I have tools I don't even know I own...

Comment

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by torker:
                      I think "someone" needs to join the band.
                      Neil...umm if this thread was to go away????
                      </font>
                      What about starting a MIA thread for all the past posters who's wisdom has taught us a lot.

Then compare to the likes of Mochinist and Millman to see how low this forum has fallen.

Some recent posts have been edited by Neil, this never happened at one time. The odd one would get closed down when it went wildly off topic but seperate editings were unheard off.

Thank God for email.

Rigger.

Comment

I can give you an answer as far as the Canadian Military is concerned but not the US. The Air Force, Navy and Army all have thier own versions of the Machinist Trade but it is combined with other trades as well. There is not true machinist trade anymore as we all multi-task now. In the Air Force they have a combination of Machinist, Sheet-metal worker, Welder, painter, fiberglasser and sewing. They have simular in the Navy and Army. In my opinion though, if you want to be a machinist in the Canadian Military you want to join the Air Force as we do the most machining, the most accuate work and have the best equipment. The Air Force has a development facility (small by most standards) in Trenton, Ontario that has CNC equipment and other equipment as well in a nicly equiped shop. All other Air bases have convetional shops where people rotate through. Since people rotate through we do not have the skill level we once had, but that is the norm everywhere I think. If you have any more questions e-mail me. I'm sorry to add this serious note to this topic but this is something I actually know the answer to as I have been a Machinist in the Canadian military since 1988.

Mike

Comment

Neil go away for his first anniversary?
                          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                          Thank you to our families of soldiers, many of whom have given so much more then the rest of us for the Freedom we enjoy.

It is true, there is nothing free about freedom, don't be so quick to give it away.

Comment

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by BillH:
                            Trolls starve to death if you dont feed them! Just ignore all future posts from this guy.</font>

Thats about what I have said before about this type.Everyone Push the Ignore button.

------------------
                            The tame Wolf !

Comment

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Rigger:

Then compare to the likes of Mochinist and Millman

Rigger.

</font>
                              I see your point but I really don't put Mo in the same category as Millman. Mo has offered a lot of good advice here, he just doesn't seem to like jerks much.
                              I do remember some other dorks hanging around here before but nobody said much to them. Everyone seemed to put up with the likes of the green willy guy and wouldn't say anything to him.
                              I'm starting to think that JR and Mo see some of these trolls better than the rest of us.
                              Unfortunately this is all part of the "net" nowadays.

I have tools I don't even know I own...

Comment

One question. How many people know where Vegreville, Alberta is?

I have a question for you jarr88. I used to live not to far from there. What is in Vegreville that is particularly unusual and is seen by all near 49 ave?
                                Free software for calculating bolt circles and similar: Click Here

Comment

Working...
                                X