Thanks dear ! now where is everything?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi All;
    If the wives of some of the guys I know was married to me I would be in the lockup for mudder. I am real lucky to have the gal I have. If I want some tool or ect. I just tell her I am getting it. She may not like it but she does not say anything. Sept 2003 we will be married 40 yr. I keep telling her that I should trade her for two 20's. Of course she tells me I am not wired for two 20's. I know that I am not, but it sure would be fun getting your fuses poped by 220's
    Charlie
    Don\'t ask me to do a dam thing, I\'m retired.
    http://home.earthlink.net/~kcprecision/

Comment

watch what your doing Charlie you may end up with 4/40's hee hee Alistair
      Please excuse my typing as I have a form of parkinsons disease

Comment

My wife used to be afraid of me. I had this old hole of a shop, did a lot of welding. Fire, sparks and smoke in the blackness.

She thinks I'm cute in a pair of leather sleeves, maybe that's what got us together. Who knows about those things.

She's still almost scared to come into shop, I even have better lighting now. This is good I guess, she'd be running off with even more of my hammers and such. I have to retrieve them out of the kitchen drawer.

Comment

I'm beginning to worry about you halfnut all those sparks welders gloves smoke are you sure your not trying to create a perfect human specimen like my pal Frankie Stein.
          Please excuse my typing as I have a form of parkinsons disease

Comment

Working...
          X