No announcement yet.

Don't miss out on this DEAL!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gee People are dumb, I just got two of those cards sent to me for free.

Jerry

Comment

Now I find this a very useful website.

Guess what I did this afternoon, rewelded snow blades. These guys wait for last moment before doing anything. Good money in cash. If they would let me medify there blades they wouldn't have all of these broken welds.

Oh, well it's cash

Jerry

Comment

http://shopswarf.orcon.net.nz/tapdrill.html

Comment

Quoted from ShavingMaker:

"Some have loads of knowledge, some are beginners, and many in between. For a bbs to work well we should help, not criticize another."

I just get sick and tired of unscrupulous e-bay sellers taking advantage of people. If someone wants to spend their hard earned cash for the sake of convenience, then that is their business. Most people on this board recognize what a rip-off this particular auction was. For the beginners who may not have realized this before, they do now. Isn't that what this BBS is all about? If my original post saved a newbie from wasting their money on something they didn't realize they had easy access to and free to boot, then it wasn't wasted bandwidth. Just because the message didn't come in a gentle, sanitary, and politically correct package doesn't mean it didn't have value.

yf has already pointed out two websites that have tap drill charts posted. Again, FREE! If your average "Brainless Nincompoop" can buy something off of e-bay, then they can surely go to either of these links (or search the web themself) and click the print button!

This is the last that you will hear from me on this subject!

It's late and I'm tired of splitting frog hairs.

3jaw
          "The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is." Winston Churchill

Comment

3jaw:
            Yeah, what you said!

To get this free stuff, the hardest thing you have to do is have the balls to ask for it. And I for one do not think it was a waste of space to help a guy get something that is free, for free. Never pay full price for anything - you can always get a better deal.

A poem.

If wishes were horses
            rides would be free
            if Huntley were cronkite
            we'd watch NBC
            -mad magazine

Comment

About a month ago I saw on ebay, someone trying to sell last years MSC catalog, probably had people bidding on it like crazy.

Chris

Comment

And?
                Let's see. I have something somebody might have a use for. I offer it to anybody that is interested, or feels they might have some use for it.
                I let them decide on the price they are willing to pay for it.
                Somehow this makes me a hairball?
                I don't understand the reasoning here.
                Jim H.

Comment

The good thing about this thread is that all of you are exactly right! Every comment is right on.
                  Lynn (Huntsville, AL)

Comment

The horse is dead.

Comment

Shavingmaker tell thrud's sister about the dead horse she'll turn it into a half ton meatloaf.oops now i'm for it sorry dave she's a nice gal really.
                      Please excuse my typing as I have a form of parkinsons disease

Comment

Pity this turned bitter. as LynnL says "you are all corrct". Reminds me of the van I bought and got too good a deal on. I felt guilty. Yesterday offered the man his van back for what I paid plus title transfer. Man said he kind of felt bad charging me for the van, that I had disposed of what he felt would turn into a problem. Would have given it away if push came to shove.

So I don't feel bad that he didn't get what I was willing to pay, he doesnt feel bad about taking my money now that he knows I am happy. Fair deal, all are happy, same with all the above- if the seller offers and the buyer gets where is the beef. But at same time, why not tell the buyer where to get a better deal- Ain't that what cooperation is?

THen re-read the insurance thread thing- some probably good advice there and I bet insurance agents hope non of their customers read- then again maybe they do wish people were better informed. It is companies, governments and a FEW people (per centage wise) that try to maximize profits regardless of justice, fairness.

You know walmart was a pretty good company before Sam died and the kids hired "professionals" to run the show.

Knowledge of the truth is a handy tool.
                        Respectfuly,
                        Steve

Comment

When I have enough swarf, I'll list it on Ebay and post it here.
                          I wonder if anyone will bid on it?
                          What heading should it be under?

Comment

Alistair, as long as she does not try to sell that meatloaf on eBay, everything will be OK.
                            Jim H.

Comment

yf:
                              What kind of swarf? Unobtanium?

Heck, I get offers every day in my email to make my willy a 1/4" longer in only 12 weeks - and I am tempted. Then I think to myself, "Hmmm, you don't use it now, why expand?" so I "just say no to winky enlargement" and forward it to Salami Been Laiden instead.

Comment

Mild steel with microcrystals inside

Comment

Working...
                                X