Waaay OT...Ridiculous Sunday fun!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waaay OT...Ridiculous Sunday fun!

If you like rap "music" you may want to exit this thread...
    I have a few younger people working for me and I always question this Rap thing.
    They say I'm old fashioned and just don't get it.
    Now I have them worried. I'm going to start up a Rap Orchestra (grin)with a couple guys from the last job I was on.
    I tell them we are going to debute at their favourite watering hole on Karioke night. And of course my employees will be asked to join us...I mean after all, they started this!
    Here's my problem...I need a cool Rap name.
    The crazy Newfie who is going to do the "spitting in his hands noise", well he's probably going to be called "Brother Dog Crap"
    The plant foreman...he was picked as lead rapper because he can do that lobster claw thing with his hands AND sing at the same time. Me and the Newfie...we can only do one at a time.
    The first name I picked was "Vanilla Toiletpaper", then I thought of "Vanilla Icehole"
    The kids think I should be called "Master Dummass"
    What do you guys think?
    I can see some big things for our Rap Orchestra but we have to have everything right.
    Any more ideas?
    Ooops...breakfast is over...I better get back to work and more planning for the "Tour"
    Russ (Master Toiletpaper?)
    I have tools I don't even know I own...

major woody

Comment

I like "Vanilla Icehole" hahaha
      I want to hear how this turns out! I just don't get rap - so naturally i make fun of it! Just don't get a gun pulled on you

Comment

RAPPA CRAPPA
        "four to tow, two to go"

Comment

Sorry I dont get rap at all and the swearing and violent anti police messages I think they should be banned my 2 cents worthAlistair
          Please excuse my typing as I have a form of parkinsons disease

Comment

Busta Hip

Comment

Busta Cap In YO Vanilla Icehole

Group Name: Vanilla Booty Posse
              THAT OLD GANG 'O MINE

Comment

RAPPA CRAPPA

that is what I call it
                I have upset a few little crappas

Comment

I work in the big city everyday......

Hoe Maker

Chu hear what I'm sayin?
                  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                  Thank you to our families of soldiers, many of whom have given so much more then the rest of us for the Freedom we enjoy.

It is true, there is nothing free about freedom, don't be so quick to give it away.

Comment

"Sorry I dont get rap at all and the swearing and violent anti police messages I think they should be banned my 2 cents worthAlistair "

I don't think it should be banned because i believe that the freedom we are granted is what makes America so wonderful (no offense to anyone - i dont mean to sound like i think America is better; just that that freedom is something i appreciate about our country) but its sad that people listen to it. It shouldn't have to be banned in my opinion. To me, whats ironic is that it supports anti-police anti-government messages but its the police and the government that protect their rights to express themselves. i dunno - sad time when people actually listen to alot of that stuff.

Comment

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Alistair Hosie:
                      Sorry I dont get rap at all and the swearing and violent anti police messages I think they should be banned my 2 cents worthAlistair</font>
                      "I have always been among those who believed that the greatest freedom of speech was the greatest safety, because if a man is a fool the best thing to do is to encourage him to advertise the fact by speaking."
                      Woodrow WILSON
                      28th President of the United States

Comment

I like Alistair's "My 2 cents", kinda a take on "50 cents", an actual Rap crew. I don't why its call "Rap Music", ain't nothing musical about it.
                        "four to tow, two to go"

Comment

It's not my song but lends itself to rap good.

You put yo bling-bling in
                          You take yo bling-bling out
                          you take yo ho by the throat
                          and shake the money out
                          You do some pokey-pokey
                          and you throw her dumb-a** out
                          Thats what its all about.

Comment

Yo... yo... we B'z Chips-N-Chatter. We turn thing thin that uz ta be fatter. We let it fly like it don't matter. Ya... Ya... we B'z Chips-N-Chatter.... #1 in the hood y'all.
                            Wow... where did the time go. I could of swore I was only out there for an hour.

Comment

M.C. MasterCarr

Comment

Working...
                              X