No announcement yet.

Shop Music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a set AO hearing prottection that has a AM/FM radio built in.

Anyway, this afternoon Les Paul and Puddle of Mud.

Jerry

Comment

In a earlier post I mentioned classical or country. But I really don't listen to much radio. I don't have a remote mute for the commercials! I refuse to be shouted at by some dork invading my "space" and I also hang up on telemarketers.

Comment

Tomorrow evening I won't be working in the shop, I am going to see Julie Andrews and Charlotte Church in concert.

Jerry

Comment

I think good music played over the P.A. is a good thing, but not radio. Studies have shown that plants respond well to classical music. It could be presumed that it might increase the general well being of the staff as well as it was not too loud...

And after watching "Street Smarts" I am not surprised that we as north americans have lost our edge - considering how stupid these people are (and they are running around loose too!)

Perhaps Ren of "Ren & Stimpy" said it best - "They are stupid idiots!"

Comment

thrud are Ren and Stimpy not the local environmental health officers down your way Alistair
            Please excuse my typing as I have a form of parkinsons disease

Comment

Alistair
              Ren is a Asthmatic Chiuahua and Stimpy is a fat cat with a blue nose - he has a son - "Stinky" the fart, who married a rotten fish.

No,these are but cartoon caracters who's favourite game is "Don't whiz on the electric fence". I wish we had them as environment ministers - that would be some improvement.

One of the MP's here had a filibuster about Kyoto - he had his staff go out and see how many of the Liberal Minister's cars were running. After the third day, only the ENVIRONMENT MINISTER'S car was still running. Yeah, we need Kyoto - NOT! How about some brains in Ottawa for a change? Didn't think so. Have the US invade us - Please!

Comment

Why not make the states pay the reparation that is owed from the War of 1812? With interest, that would have to be in to the trillions. Then we wouldn't need those folks in Ottawa. There would be no income tax in all of Canada, we could have everything paid for by the interest from this sum of money. Of course, we could never put it into any U.S. bank or investiment firm. Becuase they seem to get insolvent and Canada's banking system has never had an insovency problem.
                Anyway, Charlotte Church in concert was wonderful last night.

Jerry

Comment

had Surfing Music on all evening, too cold and wet to be outside. So I cranked up the forge and played surf music.

Anybody want to see me and my anvil?

Jerry

Comment

Jerry
                    ...not naked we don't!

Comment

Cajun ..... roof rattlin' loud

Comment

I'll show you mine if you show me yours

Anybody want to see me and my anvil?

Jerry[/B][/QUOTE]

Tel

Comment

i guess no one listens to motorhead, i take it.

Comment

What about big Effy Mcginty playing the toothless comb and various renditions of motzart plays the vibrating saw. oh the old stuffs the best Alistair
                            Please excuse my typing as I have a form of parkinsons disease

Comment

Let's not forget the seasonal favorites. You know, like "The Restroom Door Said Gentlemen" or "I Came Upon A Road Killed Deer"
                              Jim H.

Comment

How about that jiggles bells rip off, something about Batman smells and Robin laid an egg??????

Jerry

Comment

Working...
                                X