Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anti-gravity breakthrough from kids?

Check this out: http://WWW.WDHSVIDEO.ORG/

Watch the video, it needs real player - then read the press release.

I heard about this on a science show (radio) on saturday. If it actually works, I stand in awe. Way to go kids!

I was thinking it was a kid at his birthday party started yelling "I wanna make a wish! I wanna make a wish!"....and you grabbed him by the ankles and spun him around and he went "wish-wish-wish".....

(You knew what he REALLY meant....but what a great time to warn him about the dangers of homonyms.... )
    b

Comment

BrianH:
      ...and English teachers in leather mini skirts. Did I say that out loud again?

Comment

It always amazes me as to why we are costantly challenging gravity,I must be the only one who likes it.Alistair Thrud you wouldn't say that so smartly with our teachers they looked like female versions of Winston Churchillwith only most of them had less hair.Can you imagine that in a little leather Skirt eham I mean kilt yaaaaak
        Please excuse my typing as I have a form of parkinsons disease

Comment

Oh Gawd, Miss Piggy a school marm!

------------------
          Neil Peters
          Neil Peters

When on the hunt, a broken part is better than no part at all.

Comment

miss piggy was a babe man Alistair
            Please excuse my typing as I have a form of parkinsons disease

Comment

Alistair

Sorry, that image of my English proffessor always pops in my head, otherwise I get your drift brother... !

Comment

Gazooks Pinky, one of these with a few 4 bores mounted on it and I can...I can...take over the world!
                Tel

Comment

How can I build one of those?
                  Any chance bulding one large enough for a real vehicle? (to bring home the new machine)
                  How much power does it require?
                  Where can more info be found?
                  There is barely enough to know that its an Ion thruster. Alot of hype but they don't say how its done.
                  Anyone have first hand experience?
                  Thanks for posting it.

Comment

yf:
                    We know a few things, the spooks (CIA) aka US anti-gravity & Co are wide eyed and bushy tailed! Purdue did a similar experiment in a vacuum jar - the same result, so ionized air is not the culprit. And capacitative force would not be high enough. I have no idea what the hell they did, but I would like to find out.

Comment

The guy who took the movies of the abominable snowman just died. His family admitted the hoax.
                      Seems these kids are starting a little young.
                      Jim H.

Comment

Anti gravity? Jeeez we've had it on draught over here for years, 4 pints of Burton Bridge 'Battle Ale' and I just 'float' home!!

RR

Comment

RR: 4 pints = 1/2 gallon. You can't float on half gallon! .

Finding a good beer here in florida is hard. Too many politics again. The beer is the commercial slop (bud, miller etc) or artsy stuff. I long for a good thick beer, THICK HEAVY head that looks like it wnetthrough the horse twice and tastes like BEEER!!!!

But you can float on a single pint of burbon. been there!

I could be an alcoholic excepting i hate to feel even a little tipsy- I just like the taste of highly seasoned foods (not hot, just lots of seasonings), straight liquor, good strong beers and wines. Same taste in women.
                          Steve

Comment

Up in Orlando there was a pub run by ex-Brits. You could get London ESB and Murphy's Irish Stout on tap from kegs there.

Been there a couple times when in town for trade shows.

But US folks just don't understand Ale and Beer.
                            BTW, try Golden Pheasant, its from the Chech republic. Good stuff

Comment

The reason you can't have good beer in the US is the Food and Drug commision don't allow anything that is not pasteurised!

Few years back I went to a micro brewery in Denver, they brewed on the premises and served the stuff out front in the bar. I tasted it, expecting a nice mellow 'after taste' to roll in after the first bitter crisp taste. Know what I got?...... chlorine! All that beautiful mountain spring water....and they have to use chlorinated town water because the Food and Drug commision say an Elk may have had a sh*t upstream!

Then, when the yeast and barley have done their work you gotta kill of the yeast ~ naughty, nasty life form yeast, where gonna kill ya off because we can't trust you, you may be a single cell ameoba, but you might mutate and get a brain!

Meanwhile back in the UK we can drink nice yeasty drinks where the yeast is still live an' kickin'. A doctor once told me to have beer (didn't write me a prescription though!!) when I was on a course of Anti biotics; seems that the AB's kill off the 'flora' (i.e. bugs) in the gut and this is the cause of constipation when on AB's. The yeast, being a life form, helps to replace the flora in the intestines, and helps you poop again.

That Cezch stuff is high octane!

RR

[This message has been edited by Ragarsed Raglan (edited 12-11-2002).]

Comment

Working...
                              X