Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Christmas Wish

Dear BBS Readers and Contributors

I wish each of you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Throughout the past year, I’ve seen a myriad of inquiries and responses to machining problems. Help was offered in just about every situation. I am continually amazed at the incredible amount of knowledge available to our readers from our readers. Its that kind of interaction which makes this site so valuable. And, there have been days where a light-hearted posting would lift my spirits or bring back memories of lessons learned… sometimes the hard way. It’s been a wonderful year.

Thank you all for your support, comments and criticisms. Our virtual machining community has expanded far beyond that which we had hoped for.

Sincerely,
    Neil

Thank YOU for making this forum possible!
    ----------
    Try to make a living, not a killing. -- Utah Phillips
    Don't believe everything you know. -- Bumper sticker
    Everybody is ignorant, only on different subjects. -- Will Rogers
    There are lots of people who mistake their imagination for their memory. - Josh Billings
    Law of Logical Argument - Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
    Don't own anything you have to feed or paint. - Hood River Blackie

Comment

My thanks to you and staff, also.

Best regards and Happy Holidays,

Rodger
      RPease

Comment

Sorry, forgot to add...........

To all the BBS neighbors, their families and friends, HAVE A SAFE AND HAPPY HOLIDAY, ONE AND ALL.

Rodger
        RPease

Comment

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and Happy Holidays to all !

The world would be a better place if there were a few more people like those we find here.

Neil:
          Thanks for a great forum. Didn't even know HSM existed until I found this forum and it. I now buy every issue at the local Borders and will subscribe when I get a round-toit.

Den

Comment

Neil and Staff,
            Thanks for making this BB possible. Merry Christmas and best wishes to everyone for a safe happy new year.

Comment

Neil,

The best Season's Greetings to you and everyone at Village Press, and thank you for providing this forum/BBS. It is among the most interesting and useful sites that the internet has to offer.

And warm holiday wishes to the whole community of readers and contributors, as we approach another year and all the potential that it brings.

Rich Kuzmack

Rich Kuzmack

Pi = 355/113 . . . to less
              than 85 parts per billion!

Comment

Thank you Neil and VP for hosting this site.

Thank you EVERYONE for a large amount of help, knowledge, experence, and humor.

Happy holidays.

Rob

Comment

Working...
                X