Merry Christmas, I hope,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas, I hope,

Merry Christmas to everyone on this board and thank you for a year of good discussion, tips and humor. I sincerely hope that we are all here next year to enjoy the same. I also hope that the young people who will have to bear the burdens of our country's political decisions make it home safely and in one piece. I spent over twenty christmas holidays overseas when I wore a uniform and know how tough it is. You see a kid in uniform this christmas, you buy him a beer.
    God Bless. Jim
    Non, je ne regrette rien.

Jim,
    I am going home to Canada for my Christmas, to see my lady friend and to enjoy winter.

Merry Christmas to All and All a good night.

Jerry

Comment

Jim

Well said Brother. You as well.

Comment

Same good wishes from me Jim and many more of them Alistair
        Please excuse my typing as I have a form of parkinsons disease

Comment

The same to you Jim. Have a safe trip too!

Comment

Jim,

You summed it all up very well. Thank you and all the rest of the gang who have expressed their friendship.

It has been so rewarding this year to find this group of good friends. It has been a renewal, you have all helped to replace that departed group of shop buddies that are no longer around.

Oscar
            O

Comment

Oscar: Some times I hold a silent roll call for men I have known and are no longer here. So many were young, unmarried or older and estranged from family, country and humanity. Now with parents dead, no family who remembers them with pleasure or awe excepting a few of us who survive? I sincerly hope the religions of the world are corrct and that they all reside somewhere, and take pleasure in bing remebered.
              So here's to the ones who have walked the tail of the trail and left a few tracks for us. May those of us who are still making tracks be worthty of being followed or at least mark the prefered, and better, detours for others well.
              Steve

Comment

Docsteve, You Sir, are a wise man indeed.

Comment

For those we left behind I choose to believe they died for more than the self-serving apologies of Robert MacNamara and his criminaly inept brethern. And to those who are in the breech today, I hope their lives are spent dearly and that their sacrifice is fully appreciated by those of us who send them there.

Jim

Comment

My girlfriend got me a box of end mills, she found a place that sells them by the kilogram. Mostly resharpened ones, but a few carbide and specialty one.

Plus she got me the Shania Twain album, and an amish made comforter.

Mostly Chistmas is spending time with her.

Jerry

Comment

Jim W.
                      F**K robert McNamara,he was and is nothing more than a bungling S**thead bureacrat. I hope that everynight he is visited those by the those brave,young men who never had a chance to grow old. Hate to sound bitter but my skin crawls everytime I hear his name.

Comment

Take heart my Brothers - all that we call reality is the allusion and not the truth. All who you have lost you will regain because you never really lost anyone. We all wait our turn to go home...you have nothing to worry about - nothing to fear. There is no hell, purgatory, or limbo - these are constructs of man's cruelty and desire to control us, not a loving God.

Amen, Peace & Grace

Comment

Working...
                        X