Phoenix shows - or - showrooms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phoenix shows - or - showrooms

I live in phoenix and would like to know of the nearest model engineering show.
    -also
    Is there somewhere else in town besides harbor freight to see metalworking machinery. That place is a zoo and they have all the accessories hidden behind the counter.
    thanks
    -Ron

Don't know of a model engineering show, but there is supposed to be a fabulous Model IC Engine exhibit at the Fighter museum in Mesa. There was a review of it in "Striclty IC" a few years ago. Harbor Freight sells junk, but cheap junk. I've had a good time in visiting used machinery & tool shops in Tucson. They are friendly enough but seem to have mostly industrial strength machines that are out of my price & space range. Good luck.

Comment

ACC is a used source near down town. I went in there once. They had a bunch of metal working stuff, some new, some used in varying states. They are located on the west side of Grand Ave just northwest of 5 points, in the upper 700's or 800's of grand Ave. (grand and Van Buren)

[This message has been edited by Crazy Ed (edited 01-12-2003).]

[This message has been edited by Crazy Ed (edited 01-12-2003).]

Comment

Thanks, I went to Champlin Fighter museum this past weekend and took many pics of the engines and planes on display. The museum is closing on memorial day and being shipped to Seattle. Very nice place.

Comment

Working...
        X