Here's my $55 box of Xomerty aluminum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's my $55 box of Xomerty aluminum

Arrived today, four days in route. $55 free shipping hard to beat for stock. Looks like all T6. Solid rounds. Even FedEx guy found it hard to believe they can ship 25 pounds for that price. I'm happy
    Attached Files

Let me be the first with the "you suck" reply.

Comment

Should have thrown in a rule in the picture but the box is 19" x 19" x 3" deep.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by old mart View Post
        Yea I've heard that before..

Comment

That large pc in the lower rt corner - is that round? Appears to be, but kind'a hard to tell due to the straight-on camera angle.
          Lynn (Huntsville, AL)

Comment

Originally posted by old mart View Post
            +1
            you suck

Comment

You dont suck, you rock the guys on here that are too skeered to order from them because they worry about what they might get.... they might suck.
              good bunch of material there.. cheers

Comment

Originally posted by lynnl View Post
                That large pc in the lower rt corner - is that round? Appears to be, but kind'a hard to tell due to the straight-on camera angle.
                Yes 3" x 8" solid round.

Comment

Originally posted by 754 View Post
                  You dont suck, you rock the guys on here that are too skeered to order from them because they worry about what they might get.... they might suck.
                  Their just jealous Their just joking, I was kinda skeered to order at first but just four of the pieces that I needed cost more than the entire box from Aircraft Spruce when you included shipping. When I read it was all 6061 I took the chance just if nothing more than for stock. Come on guys just buy one its fun to just put it on the stock shelf and dream up things to make PS: I would like to get a solid 10 "you sucks" just for the record Cheers!

Comment

Comment

Yep, I'm happy with my box. John Sanders was advertising for them on his YouTube so I knew it was legit.

Comment

There used to be an aluminium supplier locally where I picked up a couple of 5" diameter by 4" long and while I was there I asked what happened to their offcuts. The scrap man buys them, they said, I should have bought some there and then.

Comment

That's good stuff. Especially tye large round.
                          21" Royersford Excelsior CamelBack Drillpress Restoration
                          1943 Sidney 16x54 Lathe Restoration

Comment

Nice selection at a bargain price!

Comment

Originally posted by 754 View Post
                              Oh come on! You've been around herre long enough to know that "You suck" in this context is a compliment and an admission of mild jealousy. It's part of The Rule of Gloat

Comment

Working...
                              X