Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Machine Tool Estate Sale (posting approved by George)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Machine Tool Estate Sale (posting approved by George)

Click image for larger version  Name:	04-Sheetmetal Brake.jpg Views:	0 Size:	147.7 KB ID:	1849126Click image for larger version  Name:	03-Punch Press 1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	171.1 KB ID:	1849127Click image for larger version  Name:	07-Power Hammer Head.jpg Views:	0 Size:	178.5 KB ID:	1849129 I'm helping a widow sell her late husbands machine tools. Location is Eastern Pennsylvania. Contact name Margaret, 39packard at msn dot com. Please be respectful and patient. Click image for larger version  Name:	08-Arbor Press 3 Ton.jpg Views:	0 Size:	222.1 KB ID:	1849130Click image for larger version  Name:	05-Punch Press 2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	207.3 KB ID:	1849128

Click image for larger version  Name:	06-Bench Grinders.jpg Views:	90 Size:	318.4 KB ID:	1849134Click image for larger version  Name:	09-Pexto Corner Shear and Abrasive Cutoff Saw.jpg Views:	90 Size:	277.6 KB ID:	1849135Click image for larger version  Name:	10-Drill Press.jpg Views:	90 Size:	277.5 KB ID:	1849136 I'm helping a widow sell her late husband's machine tools. Located in Eastern Pennsylvania. Contact name Margaret, 39packard at msn dot com. Please be respectful and patient.

Click image for larger version  Name:	02-C-Frame Incomplete.jpg Views:	91 Size:	206.4 KB ID:	1849137
    Attached Files
    Last edited by nc5a; 01-15-2020, 10:30 PM.

Comment

I'm helping a widow sell her late husband's machine tools. Located in Eastern Pennsylvania. Contact name Margaret, 39packard at msn dot com. Please be respectful and patient.

Click image for larger version  Name:	11-Round Column Milling Machine.jpg Views:	95 Size:	232.9 KB ID:	1849140Click image for larger version  Name:	12-Delta Gang Drill 1.jpg Views:	91 Size:	246.3 KB ID:	1849141Click image for larger version  Name:	14-Kent Owens Horizontal Mill.jpg Views:	90 Size:	253.6 KB ID:	1849142Click image for larger version  Name:	13-Delta Gang Drill 2.jpg Views:	91 Size:	224.3 KB ID:	1849143Click image for larger version  Name:	15-Hydraulic H Frame Press.jpg Views:	90 Size:	229.7 KB ID:	1849144
      Last edited by nc5a; 01-15-2020, 10:26 PM.

Comment

I'm helping a widow sell her late husband's machine tools. Located in Eastern Pennsylvania. Contact name Margaret, 39packard at msn dot com. Please be respectful and patient.

Click image for larger version  Name:	17-Chicago CNC Sheetmetal Shear2.jpg Views:	95 Size:	232.8 KB ID:	1849148Click image for larger version  Name:	18-Chicago CNC Sheetmetal Shear3.jpg Views:	90 Size:	331.9 KB ID:	1849149Click image for larger version  Name:	16-Chicago CNC Sheetmetal Shear1.jpg Views:	90 Size:	399.2 KB ID:	1849150Click image for larger version  Name:	19-Pullmax Sheetmetal Fabricator 1.jpg Views:	90 Size:	271.9 KB ID:	1849151Click image for larger version  Name:	20-Spot Welder.jpg Views:	90 Size:	336.5 KB ID:	1849152
        Last edited by nc5a; 01-15-2020, 10:26 PM.

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	22-Heat Treat Oven.jpg Views:	94 Size:	215.2 KB ID:	1849154Click image for larger version  Name:	23-Horizontal Bandsaw.jpg Views:	89 Size:	286.4 KB ID:	1849155Click image for larger version  Name:	21-Pexto Power Shear.jpg Views:	89 Size:	342.7 KB ID:	1849156Click image for larger version  Name:	24-Delta Unisaw.jpg Views:	89 Size:	231.5 KB ID:	1849157
          Last edited by nc5a; 01-15-2020, 10:33 PM.

Comment

Is the shop near Lebanon, PA? Perhaps someone there can provide handouts to interested parties who will be attending. About the only item I might actually be able to use (and transport) would be the arbor press, and even that might be too large and heavy.
            http://pauleschoen.com/pix/PM08_P76_P54.png
            Paul , P S Technology, Inc. and MrTibbs
            USA Maryland 21030

Comment

Wow, that guy must have had a wonderful life playing with all those toys. I don't even know what some of them do. BTW, I would term him as her "late" husband not her "ex" husband which sounds like she is selling everything as part of a divorce. You changed to "ex" after the first post. Thanks for helping her at such a stressful time.

Comment

Wow, what a shop.
                Is machine number 5 a circle shear?

Comment

Originally posted by mikegt4 View Post
                  Wow, that guy must have had a wonderful life playing with all those toys. I don't even know what some of them do. BTW, I would term him as her "late" husband not her "ex" husband which sounds like she is selling everything as part of a divorce. You changed to "ex" after the first post. Thanks for helping her at such a stressful time.
                  Mikegt4, Thanks for bringing attention to my error. I have edited the ex's out.

Comment

Originally posted by tom in nh View Post
                    Wow, what a shop.
                    Is machine number 5 a circle shear?
                    Machine 5 and 8 are Pullmax's. Used in sheet metal fabrication. Pretty interesting machine. With the right tooling you can shear, planish, stretch, shrink, bead, etc,

Comment

Machine #15, Pexto manual punch press? Any die sets for it? Does the widow have some idea of a price for anything?

Comment

Those of you interested in any of these machines should email the widow with questions. Or better yet make an appointment to see the machine or machines you are interested in.

I'm in Alaska and have never seen the machines in person so I'm not going to be much help other than identifying a machine or tooling.

Comment

Originally posted by reggie_obe View Post
                          Machine #15, Pexto manual punch press? Any die sets for it? Does the widow have some idea of a price for anything?
                          I think the Pexto is a 90 degree notcher..

Comment

Originally posted by nc5a View Post
                            Those of you interested in any of these machines should email the widow with questions. Or better yet make an appointment to see the machine or machines you are interested in.

I'm in Alaska and have never seen the machines in person so I'm not going to be much help other than identifying a machine or tooling.
                            I believe that #18 and #19 are the same 3 gang drill press .

Steve

Comment

Originally posted by doctor demo View Post

I believe that #18 and #19 are the same 3 gang drill press .

Steve
                              Yes, one image is just a reversal of the other.
                              In #19 it appears to be the LH end (note the wheeled cart on floor and brown box or stained block of wooden 2x4); in #18 those same features are seen on the RH end.
                              Lynn (Huntsville, AL)

Comment

Working...
                              X