Shed science!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JRouche View Post

Hey Francis! Lighten up Mr. You get a lil excited on non Machining subjects. JR
    Hmm, I didn't know anybody really read any of that drivel...
    Lynn (Huntsville, AL)

Comment

Originally posted by lynnl View Post

Hmm, I didn't know anybody really read any of that drivel...
      Why not? Highly opinionated folks provide good material...

Keep eye on ball.
      Hashim Khan

Comment

Originally posted by BCRider View Post

Only because most humans have a sense of curiosity and wonderment about things that can end their lives in the blink of an eye. It's why we can't help but gather around a rattlesnake, run towards some manner of disaster up until we realize "Oh SH....." and turn and go the other way and many other similar situations.
        That must be why I can't help making contentious comments at the dinner table.

George

Comment

My wife shared this with me and she is that kind of woman, and boats are very much part of my life.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	657E0131-6623-434D-9422-E12B3A39C7D1.png
Views:	97
Size:	655.6 KB
ID:	1849647
          Jim

Comment

Originally posted by Boatman53 View Post
            My wife shared this with me and she is that kind of woman, and boats are very much part of my life.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	657E0131-6623-434D-9422-E12B3A39C7D1.png
Views:	97
Size:	655.6 KB
ID:	1849647
            Jim
            I got one for you... Shortly after I got my retirement dream shops completed I had some friends over for tea and to show off the shops. And it was couples, not just the guys. We had one recently separated lady in the group as well.

So after the showing off with suitable oooooo's and ahhhh's we settled down to tea and snacks around the patio table. The recently separated lady mentioned something about the need to compromise and how so much area of the house dedicated for shop space would be an issue for "WHEN" I found another life partner... myself having been divorced for the second time and single for about 8 years at that point.

My brain was casting around for a suitable rejoinder when one of the other ladys replied "Nonsense, he had a dream and followed it through to a finish. It's marvelous". Or something along that line. Her hubby sat there giving me a knowing smile as if so say "... and that's why I love her". So understanding soul mates are out there.... I just need to find out where they hide.....

Chilliwack BC, Canada

Comment

My good friend of many years said to me the other day 'when I win the lottery, you're getting a new shop for us to work in- 'cause that's what we like to do'. Bless her heart.
              I seldom do anything within the scope of logical reason and calculated cost/benefit, etc- I'm following my passion-

Comment

Working...
              X