X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JoeLee
    replied
    Originally posted by Franz© View Post
    Just ship it to me after you remove the hopper and secure the crank, I collect them along with apple peelers. What you got there is a cherry pitter, 1 cherry pitted per revolution of the crank.
    Real good for pie cherries but the outproduct is considered subpar for dish cherries served at social functions.
    Can't see well enough in the picture, how's the rubber?
    Yep, that's what it is. I've nevere seen on in action but can visualize how they work.

JL.................

Leave a comment:

• gellfex
    replied
    Originally posted by Franz© View Post
    Just ship it to me after you remove the hopper and secure the crank, I collect them along with apple peelers.
    So that's why you can never find them out there, Franz is hoarding them all!

Leave a comment:

• Franz©
    replied
    Just ship it to me after you remove the hopper and secure the crank, I collect them along with apple peelers. What you got there is a cherry pitter, 1 cherry pitted per revolution of the crank.
    Real good for pie cherries but the outproduct is considered subpar for dish cherries served at social functions.
    Can't see well enough in the picture, how's the rubber?

Leave a comment:

• reggie_obe
    replied
    Looks like part of a "something" What is cast on the frame? I see Mt. Joy, Pa.

Leave a comment:

• gellfex
    replied
    Hard to see in the pic what the action in the back of the hopper is, what happens back there when you crank? I'm going to guess it processes some kind of produce somehow, but lets see a video of it!

Leave a comment:

• JoeLee
    started a topic Anyone Know What This Is ?

Anyone Know What This Is ?

I do. I hate to say "Another What Is It"

JL.................
Working...
X