Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2492.PNG
Views:	226
Size:	2.14 MB
ID:	1857483Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2493.PNG
Views:	223
Size:	2.10 MB
ID:	1857482 Was wondering if any one has used a Zimmerman like this,I have been drooling over a machine like this.It would be so versatile,can't see any thing else even comparing with it in the abrasive belt machines. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2491.PNG
Views:	240
Size:	1.80 MB
ID:	1857481

That looks like a die filer crossbred with a 1x30 3 wheel belt sander. I have a hand held belt sander with a platen about the same size and find it can be useful. It's driven by a motor unit that appears to be derived from an angle grinder. I never thought about adding a table to it.
    Last edited by danlb; 02-24-2020, 02:39 AM.
    At the end of the project, there is a profound difference between spare parts and left over parts.

Comment

I like it. Call it a band file. That is a nice one. JR
      Last edited by JRouche; 02-24-2020, 02:38 AM.

Comment

I have a hand held pneumatic band file that takes 1/2" wide belts. But never saw one mounted on a table.

JL...............

Comment

Wow that's a strange bird --- make sure you can still get belts for it before you buy it !

probably can make your own with some kind of kit not sure...

Comment

The table is 2'x2' and has 4 different interchangeable platten up to 2" wide which are flat on one side and 1/2 round on opposite side,would this not be a 4 wheel machine.Zimmerman calls them Ribbon Sander.

Comment

Working...
            X