Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3 Mills, I Radial drill all need work Cheap NOT MINE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 Mills, I Radial drill all need work Cheap NOT MINE!

He said the radial drill doesn't need much, the mills are parts machines. He sais $650 for all but IMHO $400 in person cash would buy all 4 as he's on a deadline, the buildings rented. https://swmi.craigslist.org/for/d/st...077347734.html The tombstone should go for $100 & if the BP motor works. If not fix the radial, part the rest.
    Last edited by flylo; 02-27-2020, 07:36 AM.

Wow that is a score for somebody. I am guessing you could make at least 1 working mill out of this and the radial. Good stuff for someone that wants some cheap machines and willing to work for it.

Comment

That's a great deal for someone. There's a 48" radial drill for sale near me for $500, and if had ANY space for it I would have bought it weeks ago when it popped up. Seeing it daily on marketplace still for sale is eating away at me. If it was a 24" or even a 36" I'd probably own it, and make some space for it, but the 48" is just a bit too big for my small shop.

Comment

That Newall mill is a cnc, you can see the servo motor on the X and Y axis. Can't tell from the pic if the Z is cnc'd. Often mills like that are a bad control and a great retrofit candidate for a home shop.

Comment

Working...
        X