Self fixtureing plasma production

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Self fixtureing plasma production

I found this smoking rack made from .150 thick steel.the angles were bent with a rubber mallet.it is is assembled with slots and tabs.It has holes in the tabs and is is held together with chrome platted hitch pins.if you wanted it to be stronger ,you could add some welds.Sorry for the bad pictures,I spotted this at a crowded flea market.
    Last edited by Edwin Dirnbeck; 03-01-2020, 09:25 AM.

The left end looks like a Willys Jeep front grill? for those off road campers I bet.

TX
    Mr fixit for the family
    Chris

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Fixit View Post
      The left end looks like a Willys Jeep front grill? for those off road campers I bet.

TX
      Mr fixit for the family
      Chris
      Allows you to charge more money to the Jeep crowd. A modular front "grill" would allow you to sell it to the FJ-40 guys as well.
      I can see a new product appearing in VPT line of camping accessories.

Comment

Originally posted by reggie_obe View Post

Allows you to charge more money to the Jeep crowd. A modular front "grill" would allow you to sell it to the FJ-40 guys as well.
        Or clip a farm jack to it for the "ultimate back country" experience
        I just need one more tool,just one!

Comment

Originally posted by reggie_obe View Post

That makes sense. The place was really busy,and I didn't have time to ask the guy about it. Edwin Dirnbeck

Comment

Working...
          X